- Fallout 2
- Fallout 3
- New Vegas
- Hosted Sites
First of all, before I start.. you should know how to add maps to the game. If you do not know how to do this, read the Adding Maps Tutorial.
1. Build your map.
2. Add your ladders / stairs.
3. I suggest changing your cursor to the arrow for the next part as it makes selecting ladders easier.
To change your cursor to the arrow, press the "m" key ( press again to change it back )
4. Select the ladder you want to set the info for.
5. Click on the EDIT button, a screen will appear as shown.
6. Click the button marked "Dest Tile" and put in the hex number you would like the player to "arrive" on on the destination level.
7. To find the hex number, click on the floor near the ladder and look in the grey box in the bottom left corner, it is the number on the left.
8. Click the button marked "Dest Elev" and put in the number of the "level" you want the ladder / stairs to go to.
NOTE! The game calls level 1 elevation 0 and so on.
9. Click the button marked "Dest Map". This is where you put the number of the map you want the ladder to go to, so you CAN make ladders span maps if you like..
To get it to go to the same map as it is on, you need to give that map a number in the maps.txt file and put it in the "Dest Map" box. See Adding Maps Tutorial for info on how to do this.
10. For my example map, I ended up with the following.
11. Click "Done"
12. Repeat steps 4 - 11 for the other ladders / stairs.
Mon, 15 Jun 2015 17:17:37 GMT
Fallout 4 Mods will be available on Xbox One
Mon, 15 Jun 2015 08:26:27 GMT
Fallout 4 coming out on November 10, free mobile spin-off out now
Sun, 14 Jun 2015 20:16:15 GMT
Bethesda E3 Showcase Tonight, Stream Links
Tue, 09 Jun 2015 14:44:25 GMT
Chris Avellone leaves Obsidian
Wed, 03 Jun 2015 14:03:22 GMT
Fallout 4 announced with official trailer
Tue, 02 Jun 2015 14:48:55 GMT
Bethesda teases Fallout 4 announcement
Mon, 11 May 2015 15:33:55 GMT
Fallout 4 CGI trailer pops up in resume
Thu, 07 May 2015 21:16:35 GMT
Rumor: Fallout 4 to be shown with gameplay video at Beth's E3 conference
Sun, 03 May 2015 21:20:45 GMT
Chris Avellone talks about Van Buren PnP campaign
-Opening Analysis: Fallout
-AMA Q&A with Brian Fargo and Chris Avellone
-Wasteland 2 Interview with Chris Avellone and Brian Fargo
-Wasteland Kickstarter Project Interview with Brian Fargo
-The Origins of Fallout
-Afterfall: InSanity review
-Afterfall: InSanity preview
-Lonesome Road Review
-Old World Blues review
-Fallout2 Hi-Res Patch v4.1.5
-Fallout1 Hi-Res Patch v4.1.5
-Falloup, a Fallout Comic by 'Ten'
-FO1 bos grenades quest
-Graphics Viewer v1.36
-RobCo Systems Beta 1.0
-S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Anarchy Cell Design Document
-Koan's Gift: Oblivion Lost Design Document Pack
-S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Oblivion Lost Design Document
-S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Oblivion Lost Story Outline
-Fallout Script Editor 1.5a
-Mission Mojave Fixpack
-Garden Of Eden Creation Kit
-The Weapon Mod Menu
-The Mod Configuration Menu
-Interior Lighting Overhaul
Older news articles can be found over here.
©1997-> End of time Odin. The Contents of this page may not be used, published or reproduced without the owners written permission.
All other material © of their respectful owners.