- Fallout 2
- Fallout 3
- New Vegas
- Hosted Sites
Single Player Demo was released on December 22nd. Multiplayer demo was released on January 26th.
Single Player Demo is available as one file, executable installation, waging the total of 115 Megs. Multiplayer Demo is available as a single file or 14 smaller files. Multiplayer Demo has all the features as Single Player demo (plus more gameplay enhancements).
If you have any mirrors, please let me know!
Single Player Demo Troubleshooting:
- If you are having problems installing the
- the cabinet (.cab) file is broken - you probably have two or more different memory modules. Winzip doesn't like that. Either try using the WinRar, or remove one of your memory modules (don't do it if you are un-experienced or if it shall void your warranty), unpack the demo, install it, and then put your memory back.
- you are having problems running the fallouttacticsdemo.exe file on Windows 2000 system, try unpacking the executable with WinRar, even WinZip might work.
- If you cannot start the game (all you get is a blank screen), go to Control Panel/Multimedia/Advanced Properties/Performance and set Hardware Acceleration to Full.
- If you still have problems, don't hesitate to ask on the message board, we'll try our best to get your Demo up and running!
- Q: Can I play my own music within this demo?
A: Yes you can. Copy files you want to into the following directory/folder: Install Path\Core\Music (Install Path is where you installed your game, default - c:\Program Files\14 Degrees East\Fallout Tactics)
- Q: How can I take Screenshots?
A: Press "Print Screen" on your keyboard. Picture (.jpg) is stored in Install Path\Core\Screenshots directory/folder
Mad Max: Fury Road Comic-con trailer
Wed, 23 Jul 2014 15:39:43 GMT
Texas-based fan-made Fallout game: "Fallout: Lonestar" currently in the works
Tue, 22 Jul 2014 13:58:40 GMT
After Reset reaches and exceeds kickstarter goal in 10 days with 30 days to go
Sun, 20 Jul 2014 07:47:01 GMT
Fallout series on sale on Steam
Thu, 17 Jul 2014 17:21:23 GMT
No Fallout 4 at GamesCom
Wed, 16 Jul 2014 14:43:33 GMT
Fallout: Distress (A Fallout fan film)
Wed, 16 Jul 2014 14:38:38 GMT
Fallout: Van Buren being reborn under fan development (includes Q&A interview)
Wed, 16 Jul 2014 14:18:58 GMT
Post-apocalyptic RPG "After Reset" rebooted on Kickstarter
Wed, 09 Jul 2014 10:06:45 GMT
Underrail Development Log #52: Blood Sports
Tue, 08 Jul 2014 10:02:14 GMT
Wasteland 2 Update #53: Progress Report
Sat, 05 Jul 2014 10:08:38 GMT
Bethesda to have a presence at GamesCom
-AMA Q&A with Brian Fargo and Chris Avellone
-Wasteland 2 Interview with Chris Avellone and Brian Fargo
-Wasteland Kickstarter Project Interview with Brian Fargo
-The Origins of Fallout
-Afterfall: InSanity review
-Afterfall: InSanity preview
-Lonesome Road Review
-Old World Blues review
-Fallout1 Hi-Res Patch v4.1.5
-Falloup, a Fallout Comic by 'Ten'
-FO1 bos grenades quest
-Graphics Viewer v1.36
-RobCo Systems Beta 1.0
-S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Anarchy Cell Design Document
-Koan's Gift: Oblivion Lost Design Document Pack
-S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Oblivion Lost Design Document
-S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Oblivion Lost Story Outline
-Fallout Script Editor 1.5a
-Mission Mojave Fixpack
-Garden Of Eden Creation Kit
-The Weapon Mod Menu
-The Mod Configuration Menu
-Interior Lighting Overhaul
Older news articles can be found over here.
©1997-> End of time Odin. The Contents of this page may not be used, published or reproduced without the owners written permission.
All other material © of their respectful owners.