A Fallout 2 "total" conversion mod. An independent story line about survival in another post apocalyptic world. Lots of locations to explore, quests to do, loot to find. Take a look at some of the new things you can expect:
- changed world map
- different encounters, adjusted difficulty
- locations with variety of NPC's
- some weapons look different now, added some new ones
- vehicles, not directly drivable but used to store items
- added quest items
- steal skill check when trying to view NPCs inventory with your steal skill
- increased overall combat difficulty and barter prices (new)
- food and hydration system (beta)
Dialogs may not be the best thing this mod has to offer but we all have different expectations, quantity over quality?
Installation instructions are described inside the LHinfo file.
A fix for "Small Village" map enter/exit error is available in forum section:
This small update will be added to main mod files later.
Please note, this mod changes a lot of ingame content and should not be used with any other major mod. List of required or included mods is described inside info file.
If you want to tell the world what you think, start here.
Enjoy, have fun, lets hope those bugs don't bite too hard...