Бесп

Discussion in 'Fan Art/Fan Fiction' started by frissy, Jul 26, 2005.

1. frissy

frissy Mildly Dipped

Feb 18, 2005

????? ???? ??????? ? ??????? ????? ????????? ? pantyhose ?????????? - ?????? ?????? crazy girls ??????? ?????? ????????????? -

??????? ?? ?????? ? ?????????? ????? ????...? ? ???? ???????? ???? ?? ????????...??? ??? ????? ? ?????? ??????? ?? ????... xxl pussy ?????????, ??????? ???????? ??????? - ?????????? ???? ???, russian home video ??? ??? ????? ??????? ????????! ??? ? ????? ???????? ?????? ??? ?????????... ????? ?????? ??? ? ?????? ?? ?????? ??????. ???????? ?? naruto ???????? ????????? ?????! ??????? ????????? ???? ?????????) ?????????? ??? ?????? ????? ??????, ???????? 3 ????? ????...? ? ???? ???????? ???? ?? ????????...??? ??? ????? ? ?????? ??????? ?? ????...? ????? ???? ??????? ??????????(?? ?? ???? ? ????????? ??? ? ??????)
    ?????????? ??????? ??????? ?? ???, ?????? ??? ???????? ???? ? ???????? ???? ? ????????? ???????. ? ???????????,

????? ???? ??????? ?????????-?????????, ????? ????? ???????, ?????????? ? ??????????, ???? ??????.
    ??? ????? ????????? ????? ???????? ?????? ???????? ? ?? ???? ??? ??? ??? ????????? ??? ???? ????????? ?????????? ? ????, ?????????? ??? ?????? ????? ??????, ?? 20 ???? ????, ??????? ????? ??????? ????? ????????? - 3gp online ??????? ???????????, ???? ???????. ?????????? ??? ?????? ????? ??????, ????? ?? ????? ? ?????,?? ?????????((???? ?????????? ????????,?? ?? ????? ????? ???? ?? ???????,????? ?????????? ?????,
    ________
    350gtv

2. Kahgan

Kahgan Sonny, I Watched the Vault Bein' Built!

Nov 25, 2003
    Hey, that's really nice, I especially like the last one.

3. alec

alec Stuck In The Middle With You Orderite

May 21, 2003
    Well what do ya know... you don't know how to draw, but you do know how to use software (to some extent) -- be it photoshop, be it coreldraw -- which enables you to mask your lack of skills! Well done, truly well done. You now know how to do the exact same thing as all them other computer generation "artistes" out there. Keep up the good work! :notworthy:

-- alec, still doing it the old fashioned way

4. Brother None

Brother None This ghoul has seen it all
    Staff Member Admin Orderite

Apr 3, 2003
    Hey, good stuff.

So tell me, since you're already a grumpy old man now, what're you going to do when you get old?

5. Kahgan

Nov 25, 2003
    he'll be even grumpier and even more olderer...

6. Maphusio

Maphusio Sonny, I Watched the Vault Bein' Built!

Sep 25, 2004
    *smacks fist* I hate it when people get olderer!

7. frissy

frissy Mildly Dipped

Feb 18, 2005
    ________
    Ipad Guide

8. Big T

Big T Sonny, I Watched the Vault Bein' Built!

Jan 23, 2004
    Jonny Five is Aaaalllliiive!

Urm, yeah.

I kinda like the robot better before the computer wizardry.

Pretty cool.

9. babadook

babadook Legislative Senator oTO Orderite

Apr 2, 2005
    What ever he say's you're still way ahead of most of us out here... Great artwork! And the fine tuning you've done isn't bad. My art teacher always told me to experiment more with colors.... which, on the other hand, I hated since you can't really undo water colors in real life...

10. frissy

frissy Mildly Dipped

Feb 18, 2005
    ________
    Mercedes-benz m156 engine

11. Rev. Layle

Rev. Layle A Smooth-Skin

Jul 26, 2005
    plus pastels leave nice textures if used correctly (not that it is inherently obvious when scanned, however)

12. babadook

Apr 2, 2005
    Yeah, pastels should greatly improve my painting skills... :wink:

borrowed your scetch (how do you spell that? no suggestions from Mr SpellCheck), hope you don't mind :roll:

and yeah.. had to make some small adjustments to suit my modelling skills :wink:

13. frissy

frissy Mildly Dipped

Feb 18, 2005
    ________
    Lt1 Engine

14. babadook

Apr 2, 2005
    Yeah, textures would be cool! But be aware that the model is kind of crappy on some spots (didn't put allot of effort in it, sadly, just wanted it to be done :( ).. I could send you the model if you want to play around with it. And yeah, if you do texture it I would gladly take a look at your technique. I'm still trying to master the ways of texturing

15. frissy

frissy Mildly Dipped

Feb 18, 2005
    ________
    HERO HONDA PASSION HISTORY

16. frissy

frissy Mildly Dipped

Feb 18, 2005
    ________
    New Relationship Advice Forum

17. Kahgan

Nov 25, 2003
    what do you work as?

18. Wooz

Wooz Vault Sweeper Admin Orderite

May 18, 2003
    Welcome to the club. I bought my own Intuos 3 tablet a few weeks ago. You won't be disappointed, this baby is pure gold. Been working with it for three weeks, and I love it.

You know it has a 5000+ DPI resolution?

@Monsharen: Rock, love the model. What program did you use to make it? Maya? 3D studio max?
    In a month I'll be starting a second graphics school, exclusively CGI work. I could use some advice on Maya, if you know anything about it...

19. frissy

frissy Mildly Dipped

Feb 18, 2005
    ________
    Extreme Q Vaporizer

20. DirtyDreamDesigner

DirtyDreamDesigner Venerable Relic of the Wastes

Apr 15, 2005
    Interior designers don't have girlfriends. Unless they are female.