Beautiful Desolation: Post-apocalyptic Adventure game from the creators of Stasis

Discussion in 'General Gaming and Hardware Forum' started by joevonzombie, Sep 2, 2016.

1. joevonzombie

joevonzombie Buried alive in Golgotha

Sep 28, 2015
    • [Like] [Like] x 1
    • [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  2. eissa

eissa Altáriel, Lady of Radiant Garland

Jan 7, 2016
    is this RPG?

3. Mr Fish

Mr Fish ...I Remember...

Sep 11, 2010
    I think those giraffes got autism.

https://www.kickstarter.com/project...ric-scifi-horror-adventure-game/posts/1671115

OUR NEXT GAME!
    BEAUTIFUL DESOLATION

www.desolationgame.com

Several years ago we had an idea for an adventure story set in a post-apocalyptic world. During our brain storming sessions, we kept circling back to a particular story. It was pushed to the sidelines while the STASIS story blossomed. But now that we want to do something different outside the STASIS universe, and still create an experience that fits into our niche of point-and-click, isomeric adventure games.

BEAUTIFUL DESOLATION will push our game design and graphic production further, and it's a process that we want you to be a part of yet again.

We will have more information on the crowd-funding of BEAUTIFUL DESOLATION but until then, please visit the site, watch and share the video and enjoy these early screenshots.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2016
  4. aenemic

aenemic Sonny, I Watched the Vault Bein' Built!

Jun 4, 2008
    Graphics look amazing. Loving that we seem to be in a new age of beautiful top-down/isometric games.

5. SuAside

SuAside Testament to the ghoul lifespan
    Admin

May 27, 2004

Ooooh, didn't know about this either.

I quite enjoyed STASIS (and backed it).

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  6. aenemic

aenemic Sonny, I Watched the Vault Bein' Built!

Jun 4, 2008
    That looks awesome. And it's free? :???:

7. Irwin John Finster

Irwin John Finster Sonny, I Watched the Vault Bein' Built!

Nov 13, 2015
    Yea STASIS was surprisingly polished and enjoyable experience especially for a point/click adventure game. Plus Mark Morgan did the soundtrack which was great.

This Beautiful Desolation is a game I can get excited about - a game made by a studio with a proven track record of making good games in the same genre.

8. Proletären

Proletären Where'd That 6th Toe Come From?

Mar 15, 2012
    New update out with a fantastic glimpse of the combat!