Console gaming

Discussion in 'General Gaming and Hardware Forum' started by MutantScalper, Aug 15, 2018.

Tags:
  1. a721402

a721402 Played FPS for decades still suck at it.

Mar 29, 2016
    Who give you such offer for your PC with such price though? the price is too high than it should be.

2. Atomkilla

Atomkilla Hazel Hegemon oTO Orderite

Dec 26, 2010

The PC was very affordable actually.

3. a721402

Mar 29, 2016
    But it's definitely not worth the price.

4. Atomkilla

Dec 26, 2010

You don't even know the specifics of the rig or the associated components like the monitor etc. yet you claim something like that.
    It's, at best, a misinformed opinion, one I absolutely disagree with.

5. a721402

Mar 29, 2016
    Well, it's true i don't have the full detail about your rig to say that, i should apologize about that part, sorry about that.
    It would be nice if you can give me the detail of your rig so i can see the truth.

And just in case of miscommunication, back there you say the rig only(no mouse/keyboard and monitors and stuff) cost around 1000 euro, but then you say your whole setup cost you around 1000 euros?

Last edited: Aug 24, 2018
  6. Atomkilla

Dec 26, 2010

Yeah, I apologize for reacting harshly, I had a shitty day. All is cool.
    It's the bulk of the setup - rig and monitor. Sound system, keyboard and mouse are older stuff. Rig itself was around 750 euro I guess? 800? It's been two years, my memory is a bit fuzzy.
    I'll post it later on.

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  7. SquiglyContiello

SquiglyContiello It Wandered In From the Wastes

Jan 3, 2018
    Unless you're talking about crpgs(which imo won't be evolving any further because most new crpgs I've seen lately are either Baldur's Gate 2.0 or squad strategy with rpg elements), deep games seem to be plenty right now.
    We've got more Wargames, Grand Strategy and 4X games now; games like Kerbal Space Program and Rimworld made simulation games popular, and I'd say Cataclysm is the best roguelike in years.

8. MutantScalper

MutantScalper Dark side in da houssah

Nov 22, 2009
    I understand and know that there is essentially nothing, besides maybe an inherent lack of a keyboard, that should hinder them making proper 'deep' games for consoles. Hope there will be more and that the multiplayer games will be cross platformers so PC players can play against console folks etc.