Fallout 4 Creation Club is now live

Discussion in 'NMA News and Information' started by Kilus, Aug 28, 2017.

1. Valdetiosi

Valdetiosi It Wandered In From the Wastes

Jul 14, 2017
    Calm down, kitty. It's not as much as brainwashing as stupid people just jumping into conclusions.

2. Valdetiosi

Jul 14, 2017
    Get it, cause you wasted your sorry ass money on it? :lol:

• [Like] [Like] x 3
  3. Arnust

Arnust Maybe you've seen it, maybe, in a dream...

Feb 2, 2016
    Alternatively, YouTube titles allow for no more editing unless you want to put emojis in it. In that situation, caps can be used to highlight the most rellevant part of the title, that will show up most of the time by also leading the line. If caps lock killed your family, I'm sure you can get a browser extension to disable them. Depending on the font, most titles are in caps. I guess books, movies and anything with cover art are a clickbaiting tramp too :lmao:

4. Crni Vuk

Crni Vuk M4A3 Oldfag oTO Orderite

Nov 25, 2008
    HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAaaaahaaaahahahahaahahahahaaaa ... haaa hahaha ....ha ...

• [Like] [Like] x 2
  5. Black Angel

Black Angel Grand Inquisitor of the Ordo Hereticus

Mar 21, 2016
    Seriously, this shit is fucking insidious. Seeing the comment section on that video about this whole thing gonna succeed on console, I've had flashback to months ago when my 9-years old brother actually bought those damn skins for Rocket League on PS4 using my Pa's credit card. Fucking hell.

6. ArkBird

ArkBird FO3 Fanboy

Mar 3, 2016
    AHAHAHAHAHAHA

kiss my a$$ bethesda

7. Graham2077

Graham2077 It Wandered In From the Wastes

Sep 16, 2014
    This is a fucking joke. Glad people are (hopefully) finally waking up to Bethesda's bullshit.

8. Richwizard

Richwizard Vault Senior Citizen

Jan 18, 2010
    What he said! Any of that stuff that's worthwhile is already available on the Nexus for free. They're on drugs.

9. TheAdversary

TheAdversary Curious Incubus

Jun 25, 2017
    C'mon Bethesda, step your game up. Let's see some mods from case/crate openings!!!

10. Danuis

Danuis Still Mildly Glowing

Jul 6, 2016
    Titles and books have an air around them, a different gravitas.

Sure, it's all to be eye-catching and sell, but shit like:

TOP TEN GHOST SIGHTINGS
    I WAS KIDNAPPED! (NOT CLICKBAIT)
    SHOCKING/BREAKING/HORRIFIC/HILARIOUS/TERRIFYING (whatever)
    WW3!?
    Surrounded by KILLER WHALES
    TEENS GUESS THAT MOVIE CHALLENGE (REACT)
    MY REACTION

Is fucking annoying and I avoid any video with that shlock, and I hope more and more people do so it dies off as a marketing trend.

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  11. Arnust

Arnust Maybe you've seen it, maybe, in a dream...

Feb 2, 2016
    The problem is that you NEED that though. If one has a problem with this, they have a problem with YouTube as a `platform :shrug:

12. Risewild

Risewild Sonny, I Watched the Vault Bein' Built!
    Modder Orderite

Jun 14, 2014
    I have a problem with Youtube and I don't have a problem with capitalized titles :confused: Damn, I must be a hipster or something.

13. R.Graves

R.Graves Confirmed Retard

Apr 21, 2016
    All I have to say about youtube is there's gotta be a good reason most content creators for the site seem to have beef with the site and how it works in some form or another.

14. Zerginfestor

Zerginfestor dear god, the scrapping

Apr 18, 2015
    So...basically..from what I'm getting from this, is that the 'naughty' version of Fallout 4 is literally better than the legal version because you're not instantly getting CC bullshit mods suddenly filling up your storage with shit-tier mods.

That's...That's just fucking hilarious.

• [Like] [Like] x 2
  15. Crni Vuk

Nov 25, 2008
    Yeah, I am absolutely against piracy, particularly as I think if you really hate a company don't even pirate their shit you're still supporting them ... but some companies seriously like ASK for it ... I don't get it with such stuff. I mean making the product WORSE for the consumer? What the hell ...

16. Valdetiosi

Jul 14, 2017
    Oh boy, considering most players who needs mod to make their game "enjoyable" has like somewhat close to 50-100 mods, I can't imagine the price of that......let alone how much GB it would take more.

17. Einhanderc7

Einhanderc7 Vat dipped, grown and still oozing with perfection

Apr 22, 2016
    This really marks a rather abysmal state of modern video games. Yet another blip on how business is the decline of culture.

Fairly soon games will be on par with resort hotels, and "tipping" will be required to just play the darn thing.

18. Valdetiosi

Jul 14, 2017
    Totally sad thing to happen, but I am rather naive about gaming "degrading". After all, there are still the physical CDs, the games I have bought over the time that I have enjoyed and does not have this kind of bullshit. While "Mainstream" gaming might become like coinslot gaming, I can see myself playing New Vegas even after 10 years.

19. Jogre

Jogre It's all JO'Ger now

Oct 25, 2015
    I mean, why are you still supporting them through piracy?

No money is going towards them, so they don't benefit at all from it, so I barely see how your still supporting them.
    (Disclaimer: Not advocating piracy. Well aware that it against the rules)

20. Crni Vuk

Nov 25, 2008
    Popularity. Of course they don't get your money, but money isn't everything. You're still making sure that a game from a company you really hate - for what ever reason - is getting more populuarty, if only in torents and all that stuff. I am saying this, because there are people which think you could get companies to change their business practises if you torent their games. But I believe that's absolute garbage and people just can't admit that they want to play the shit out of the game due to their hipocricy - I know I did when I was young. Either be honest about it, or don't do it. That's all I am saying.