Fallout 4: GOTY coming soon!

Discussion in 'Fallout 4' started by NotAcasul, Aug 10, 2017.

1. Risewild

Risewild Sonny, I Watched the Vault Bein' Built!
    Modder Orderite

Jun 14, 2014

I guess never?

2. vitekc45c

vitekc45c First time out of the vault

Jul 20, 2014
    'xactly!
    But hey PB and The Frontier are close to being finished more than six years after NVs release, so theres hope yet!

3. Ben Soto

Ben Soto Professional Salt Shaker

Jul 7, 2014
    Decided to play Bethesda Bingo on myself.

Am I a heretic now or do I have to pray to Godd Howard to get that far?

4. Hassknecht

Hassknecht For hate's sake Admin Orderite

Aug 16, 2010
    So you don't care about graphics, think that the graphics look fine, and yet will complain about isometric graphics?

• [Like] [Like] x 5
  5. Ben Soto

Ben Soto Professional Salt Shaker

Jul 7, 2014
    It's more "I don't care about graphics that much." Most of my problems with the isometric games in the series are gameplay problems, not graphical ones. Fallout 1 actually looks pretty good, all things considered.

Fallout 4 looks fine. It's not the best looking game ever, but it looks perfectly fine to me. I just don't care about graphics that much.

6. 0wing

0wing Все умрут, а я волномут

Mar 23, 2015
    You have some insider info about a by-now-certainly-F4-mod? Or it is because there wasn't many updates?

7. Risewild

Risewild Sonny, I Watched the Vault Bein' Built!
    Modder Orderite

Jun 14, 2014
    Patience grasshopper. Let's wait and see.
    If it comes out, great, if it doesn't not so great. I guess.

8. rockitten

rockitten It Wandered In From the Wastes

Jan 22, 2017
    Back then, FO3 release their DLC on disk, and I bought every one of them. Then they put MZ only on GOTY edition so I had no choice but to buy it.

Seems it won't be the case for FO4 so it seems I can ignot it coz I have that DLC pass already...... still not being used.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2017
  9. TheAdversary

TheAdversary Curious Incubus

Jun 25, 2017

GOTY

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  10. ThatZenoGuy

ThatZenoGuy Residential Zealous Evolved Nano Organism

Nov 8, 2016
    I have never seen pathfinding and spawning/physics issues in a game more than Bethesda's.

I distinctly remember playing Fallout 3, and having a deathclaw fall from the skies, dying right outside of Megaton.

11. mkba

mkba First time out of the vault

Jun 10, 2017
    it easy to understand , the deatclaws can be smart , so he understodd in wich game he are and used console comands to kill himself , case closed .

12. The Dutch Ghost

The Dutch Ghost Grouchy old man of NMA Moderator

Jan 11, 2004
    I had that a few times when quick traveling from any location back to Sanctuary back when I played this game in 2015.
    The moment the loading screen ends I find everyone on the roofs of the houses, as if they have seen some radioactive rodent just like how my aunt was terrified of rats and mice which would make her exit the room or stand on a chair.