Fallout 4 images leak

Discussion in 'NMA News and Information' started by Kilus, Oct 31, 2015.

1. Kilus

Kilus Antiantibiotic Orderite

May 3, 2003
    Images from the Spanish version of Fallout 4 have leaked:

Image album Nuked

New set of leaks in English with a female protagonist:

Image album Nuked

Picture of Dogmeat:

<iframe src="http://gfycat.com/ifr/OrneryObviousBirdofparadise" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" width="1280" height="720" style="-webkit-backface-visibility: hidden;-webkit-transform: scale(1);" ></iframe>

Of note is the date on Pipboy being October 23th 2287 which means the game takes place 210 years to the day after the bombs fell. It also takes place 126 Years after Fallout, 46 years after Fallout 2, 10 Years after Fallout 3 and 6 years after Fallout New Vegas.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2015
  2. RangerBoo

RangerBoo Ranger Bitch ;)

Jun 15, 2015
    So it looks like the Lyons Brotherhood of Steel will be the Brotherhood we see in Fallout 4 then. 10 years is more then enough time to build a bigger army and expand.

3. Practicat

Practicat Look, Ma! Two Heads!

Aug 25, 2014
    Now the airship named Prydwen makes complete sense. Arthur Maxson, now at the age of 20, is one of the leaders or the leader of the chapter. I'm not a fan of Lyons' group based off what we saw in 3, but I hope the midwest chapter is also involved.

4. generalissimofurioso

generalissimofurioso The Hole Time Orderite

Jun 17, 2007
    La mutaracha, la mutaracha

Ya no suede laminar

Porque no tie me, porque ser Altman

Marijuana pa fumar

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  5. Stanislao Moulinsky

Stanislao Moulinsky Vault Fossil

Jul 16, 2009
    Ugh, the image with the bobble head and the long view... Low res textures, no shadows, no AO...Is this because of Gamebryo (pardon, "Creation engine") or is on Beth being piss poor as usual on a technical level?

• [Like] [Like] x 6
  6. RangerBoo

Jun 15, 2015
    Remember, 5 years in the making!

7. Walpknut

Walpknut Background Radiant

Dec 30, 2010
    Modders are still making a better job with a 5 year old game than these professionals with their 5 year long development time.

• [Like] [Like] x 6
  8. kostjamoscow

kostjamoscow It Wandered In From the Wastes

Oct 22, 2015
    It looks just as expected on the consoles.

No groundbreaking visuals, just average solid graphics. No surprise here.

We all know Fallout never looks groundbreaking, it's an enormous open world where you can do anything... not Uncharted or Crysis.

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  9. RangerBoo

Jun 15, 2015
    Witcher 3 was one of the biggest open world games ever made and the graphics of that game are very well made. There is no excuse for Fallout 4 especially given their supposed 5 year development time.

10. kostjamoscow

Oct 22, 2015
    Supposed? I don't think they have been doing anything else at least the last 4 years.

I played over 100 hours of Witcher 3 on PS4, loved it, but it doesn't look that different graphic wise and has lots of framedrops while Fallout 4 (according to the Spanish guy posting the pics) runs smoothly.

11. Walpknut

Walpknut Background Radiant

Dec 30, 2010
    You seriously need to get your eyes checked if you seriously think this looks like Witcher 3....

• [Like] [Like] x 5
  12. kostjamoscow

Oct 22, 2015
    On console.. yes.. don't see much difference. There's just this limitation with these gen consoles..

On PC witcher 3 is far superiour of course.

13. RangerBoo

Jun 15, 2015
    It doesn't look any different? Okay now I think your just trolling. Also of course "critics" will say the game runs smoothly. I remember before Skyrim was released when "critics" said that it didn't have any bugs! :lol:

14. kostjamoscow

Oct 22, 2015
    The Spanish guy posting these pics is hating on them. Go look at his posts.

He says it looks like shit. But he says it runs really smooth.

15. Hassknecht

Hassknecht For hate's sake Admin Orderite

Aug 16, 2010
    And there's the difference: Without mods, Fallout 4 will look basically the same on PC. Because ports are hard.

• [Like] [Like] x 4
  16. kostjamoscow

Oct 22, 2015
    I play on console (i am a poor student) so I get to play the crappiest looking version anyway.

I Just don't understand why people think this looks worse than other games on PS4.

17. Hardboiled Android

Hardboiled Android Mildly Dipped

Jun 7, 2015
    The guy's on console. Console screenshots remove all post processing effects.

18. Censor

Censor Huh?

Jan 28, 2013
    Bobbleheads?

press (X) Hate Bobbleheads

19. banned85

banned85 First time out of the vault

Jan 16, 2015
    as a newbie i cant post the links but go to allgamesbeta dot com and you will see there a couple of more screenshots

20. Hardboiled Android

Hardboiled Android Mildly Dipped

Jun 7, 2015