Fallout 76 Really Sucks. People Act Shocked.

Discussion in 'NMA News and Information' started by TorontRayne, Nov 20, 2018.

1. TorontRayne

TorontRayne This ghoul has seen it all
    Staff Member Moderator Orderite

Apr 1, 2005
    I know for sure the last DLC will add NPC's, then all the haters will go back and say how it's not that bad, and start slobbing Bethesda's knob again. Including some of the people here. No, not the knob part. The playing 76 part.

8-)

2. Squadcar

Squadcar A Smooth-Skin

Jun 1, 2018
    Oh yeah, I guessed that shit from the start. MVPs usually do shit like that anyway. Minimal Viable Product. Cut all the shit out of the game and make it have just enough shit in it to sell it. Sell DLC/cosmetics/whatever while releasing already finished material so it seems like you're releasing new content. They probably had most of this shit in the game and a team came in and said "cut it out, not needed for release." Then they look at monetization strategies for that content that's already made.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  3. TorontRayne

TorontRayne This ghoul has seen it all
    Staff Member Moderator Orderite

Apr 1, 2005
    Yep. They are so transparent now, even the most die hard of fans (minus that mzldgrfal guy) are tired of it. This will change no doubt upon announcement of the next game lineup, but Bioware's latest flop is a sign of things to come.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  4. FearMonkey

FearMonkey Water Chip? Been There, Done That

Oct 12, 2011
    LTTP...again...

I haven't read all the posts, but video games can definitely be art. Just not Bethesda games.

5. Alphons

Alphons National Beholder

Aug 9, 2017
    I've had some memorable moments with Morrowind last summer. Shame they didn't expand on it's fun parts.
    cFqgmH4.png

6. Octavian

Octavian First time out of the vault

Jun 16, 2018
    I'm curious, despite the well deserved hatred and bad PR, was 76 profitable as an individual product?