Fallout 1 mod Fallout Fixt - 0.81alpha, July 5th 2015

Discussion in 'Fallout General Modding' started by Sduibek, Dec 15, 2010.

1. gustarballs1983

gustarballs1983 -Level 99 in Fallout Fixt-

Oct 28, 2009
    AFAIR it was called: Vault Water Days Left =
    and in order for the changes to work You do need to start a new game/playthrough...

There are some cool settings in Vault13.gam added by Fixt. ie. creatures like rats and deathclaws now drop meat *if* you make outdorsman roll or raiders don't drop armor after death (in order to make it more of a challange at the beginning) ... just scroll through all of them and read the description.

2. Cellmember

Cellmember First time out of the vault

Feb 24, 2014
    Thanks for the reply, I had a suspicion that it would have only work with a new save but was not sure so thanks for clearing that up for me will definitely help out with a new character, I did however manage to change it on my current character using the F1SE editor which worked perfectly. From what I looked through so far this has some pretty awesome additions, really glad I saw this mod, won't be going vanilla any time soon.

3. evmeswil

evmeswil First time out of the vault

Jan 3, 2018
    Hello, is it possible to integrate Mashs PC Appearance Mod in Fallout Fixt?

4. gustarballs1983

gustarballs1983 -Level 99 in Fallout Fixt-

Oct 28, 2009
    Given enaugh time, knowledge, resources and proper work, anything is possible. However some things like that what you ask for, are harder to accomplish than most others, Hence nobody did it yet.

The proper question should be: what is needed so that You could do it Yourself, or can somebody do it for You :p

5. evmeswil

Jan 3, 2018
    I would do it, but I haven't any experience with the modding of Fallout 1&2.

6. Lexx

Lexx Lived Through the Heat Death

Apr 24, 2005
    Damn, just seeing this. I was wondering why he wasn't checking the forum anymore. Real shit if its true.

7. evmeswil

Jan 3, 2018
    I'm sorry to hear this...

8. burn

burn Look, Ma! Two Heads!
    Modder

Apr 22, 2012
    It's not like he has a super original name.

Also, PC Appearance mod is in latest Crafty's sFall.

9. evmeswil

Jan 3, 2018
    Thank you. But it dosen't works for me. I have download the latest sFall by Crafty and set in the ddraw.ini EnableHeroAppearanceMod to 1. In the charakter creation menu I see the change menu like the latest sfall in Fallout 2, but there are no diffrent PC appearances.

10. NovaRain

NovaRain Casual Modder

Mar 10, 2007
    Because you need extra player frames for it, the whole "Hero Appearance Mod" only provides a framework.
    Foxx has already replied you in the other thread.