Fallout Nevada bugs and errors report

Discussion in 'Fallout General Modding' started by Dionis, Aug 5, 2017.

1. Luka12345678

Luka12345678 MyNameJeff

Sep 17, 2016
    Doesn't matter man i can wait.

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  2. kriss

kriss First time out of the vault

Mar 7, 2017
    About my troubles with the game crashing upon entering/exploring the area-51 hangar:

Apparently the error and crashing seem to be kinda random, when the game crashes I just need to reload a few times (2-3 mostly do the trick) untill the map loads normally.

I managed to complete the complete area-51 area/quests in one go (so no saving/loading which might crash the game?), so this might be a way around the problem if anyone else encounters the same thing.

God I love this Fallout Nevada mod!

Dionis & everyone else contributing: Thank you guys!

• [Like] [Like] x 2
  3. Luka12345678

Luka12345678 MyNameJeff

Sep 17, 2016
    BTW Dionis, because i downloaded your translation patch before this copyright incindent, shouldi upload it on mediafire or something like that?

4. Dionis

Dionis Nuclear Russia Modder

Aug 26, 2016
    Oh, I don't know really, I mean why? I guess you can do whatever you like with it for storage purposes, but don't post it anywhere on our threads please. We will post everything when we believe it's ready.

5. Luka12345678

Luka12345678 MyNameJeff

Sep 17, 2016
    Ok, BTW did you play 1.5 ressurecction because i am in need of help.

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  6. Dionis

Aug 26, 2016
    The guard at Luciano ranch has been fixed now, the error was showing only during female character play through because of one missing closing bracket in her dialog.
    At last moving to Pip Boy file... It's so boring and tedious to do btw, but must be done. This is the file that contains all the tapes and messages you all get in Russian.

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  7. Luka12345678

Luka12345678 MyNameJeff

Sep 17, 2016
    Eh, i don't i can remotely understand it i guess. My language is similar to Russian. But to others, however...

8. Bloodlust

Bloodlust Still Mildly Glowing

Mar 19, 2005
    So any workaround to the yellow crosshair disappearing?

9. Dionis

Aug 26, 2016
    Not yet. I'm working on untranslated parts right now and will search for the problem after.

10. valcik

valcik Sonny, I Watched the Vault Bein' Built!

Dec 20, 2008
    Switch in Salt Lake City - Underground Communications slipped under the radar:

11. testa

testa First time out of the vault

Aug 4, 2017
    Oh, yeah. We need a fix in translation, there is also a msg from Jay (biker) send to pip-boy and its in russian. I dont know where they moved.

12. Luka12345678

Luka12345678 MyNameJeff

Sep 17, 2016
    Hi fellow slavic brother.

13. Overseer

Overseer First time out of the vault

Mar 5, 2008
    Can't download anything :(
    Copyright issue still?

14. Languorous_Maiar

Languorous_Maiar A Smooth-Skin

Oct 25, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2017 at 1:07 AM
  15. Bloodlust

Bloodlust Still Mildly Glowing

Mar 19, 2005
    Any update on the yellow crosshair disappearing bug yet?

16. valcik

valcik Sonny, I Watched the Vault Bein' Built!

Dec 20, 2008
    Funny bug, dialogue background for Mr. Williamson in Las Vegas got swapped with water reservoir in Lovelock. When you try poisoning the water in Lovelock district controlled by raiders there's head of Mr. Williamson appearing here, and this is Mr. Williamson in Las Vegas:

17. kriss

Mar 7, 2017
    So is there a way to get the Larry Geller text installed while not messing up with the yellow crosshair?

I’m playing with the translation v1.02, Fallout Nevada 1.02 HD, SFALL2 v1.7.8

I guess this was one of the earlier translation packs without the yellow crosshair problems, every one in Las vegas is translated in English apart from Larry Geller.

I can wait, because the version I’m playing now doesn’t have any problems, but if I could get the Larry Geller files installed, I can finish some quests!

Thanks

18. kriss

Mar 7, 2017
    Oh and I think I found another small bug:

In the special encounter "lost office" or "forgotten office" you can see Chris Avellone in a room, but when you 'study' him (right click and binoculars icon) the game crashes.

Nothing serious for the game itself, but just mentioning it.

19. sonarone

sonarone First time out of the vault

Jan 15, 2008
    What is the newest translation version ?
    Found some version 0.12 but it doesnt seem to make any changes, Larry Geller is still only in Russian

20. Languorous_Maiar

Languorous_Maiar A Smooth-Skin

Oct 25, 2011