Fallout 2 mod Fallout of Nevada/Фаллаут Невада

Discussion in 'Fallout General Modding' started by Dionis, Sep 22, 2016.

1. Bloodlust

Bloodlust Still Mildly Glowing

Mar 19, 2005
    Thanks so much for your work Snikers and the rest of the editors. Looking forward to the new update.

2. fireprince51

fireprince51 First time out of the vault

Sep 19, 2017
    Will the new update be compatible with other versions of fallout of nevada?

3. Snikers

Snikers It Wandered In From the Wastes

Apr 16, 2011
    We'll probably just provide the text files themselves, which you can drop into the appropriate FoN folders. If the other versions add new NPCs or change any of the current NPCs' conversation scripts, then there may be incompatibility there, but most things should be fine.

4. fireprince51

fireprince51 First time out of the vault

Sep 19, 2017
    Not to sound bitchy, but when will the update release?

5. cxmtl

cxmtl First time out of the vault

Aug 13, 2017
    Not to sound bitchy, but with all the talented people roaming this community, there can't be any help offered to create a simple installer for the whole mod+translations package? :D

6. MPPlantOfficial

MPPlantOfficial First time out of the vault

Aug 24, 2017
    I figured out how to do it on my own. It's just a matter of looking for the right folders to put the files in

7. Voitan

Voitan First time out of the vault

Jan 16, 2017
    im havin problems to get things to work, i have downloaded the translation files and nevada + patch (1.02.14)... when i install the game as it is it works great but i cant find the files to put the translations into.. if i then install the patch it makes the Master.dat to a folder instead of a propper .dat file and i can now find where to put the translation files in.. i cant play the game now becouse the game is trying to locate the Master.dat file but it is now a folder it cant seem to read?!

that is the best way i can explain the situation.. anyone else havin this problem?:wall: