Fallout 2 mod Fallout of Nevada/Фаллаут Невада

Discussion in 'Fallout General Modding' started by Dionis, Sep 22, 2016.

1. Zebirosca

Zebirosca First time out of the vault

Jan 8, 2018
    Hey I just started to play this awesome mod, but I'm a bit stuck here, can someone help me?

Where's the machete of Luciano's guard? He says he lost it at reno railway, but I search all over the place and didn't find anything.

2. kriss

kriss First time out of the vault

Mar 7, 2017
    you need the metal detector to find it at the reno railway

3. Brunzer

Brunzer First time out of the vault

Apr 9, 2010
    Does anyone know how I can free Joseph from Luciano's ranch without paying?

I've already disabled the collars using science. But I can't find any clues on how to progress. Joseph says I need to get rid of the guards but I don't want to kill them all, surely there must be a way to create a distraction or something, right?

4. Zebirosca

Jan 8, 2018
    I guess I don't have one. Should I look for it in new reno?

5. Brunzer

Apr 9, 2010
    It's part of a quest you can pick up in the Slums. Something about a missing prospector.

6. Zebirosca

Jan 8, 2018
    ok, thank you!

7. Brunzer

Apr 9, 2010
    So, can anyone help with the quest to free Joseph from Luciano's ranch without paying?

And since I don't like it when people bump their own posts either, I'll add a few other things I could use some help with.

These are special random encounters so watch out, spoilers ahead!
    Does anyone know if there's more to this encounter than just kill the endlessly re-spawning ants?
    Is there anything to do here? First time I came here there was some text about tracks leading north.

8. Alphons

Alphons National Beholder

Aug 9, 2017
    Finally installed it after beating Resurrection over the weekend.

So, while I'm using polish translation I have to say thank you to all translators that made it possible to happen.

9. Phyros

Phyros First time out of the vault

Aug 29, 2018
    I have similar problem, the game crashes when coming back to salt lake with the train, also if i try to go back into the presidential bunker.... HELP PLEASE

10. Keyboard Gecko

Keyboard Gecko First time out of the vault

Jan 15, 2018
    Anyone care to share some endgame/near-to-endgame savefiles of vanilla FoN?
    Need for testing purposes

11. PadreJames

PadreJames Absolute Madlad

May 18, 2018
    I need help with something. Where is the SLC Vault located? I heard that it's in the slum area, but I couldn't find it.

12. Keyboard Gecko

Jan 15, 2018
    SLC has many small vaults, look near artesian tower, in area with a lots of dogs.

13. Alphons

Aug 9, 2017
    So I got metal detector, but I just can't dig up some things (for example in Hawthorne railway). Is there some check for it? Is it outdoorsman and perception or something else?

14. Hubal

Hubal It Wandered In From the Wastes

Sep 11, 2014
    Yes you need high outdoorsman. For really good items even higher than 100%

15. Phyros

Phyros First time out of the vault

Aug 29, 2018
    fon.png

This is what i get every time i try to go back SLC, someone could help?

16. PadreJames

May 18, 2018
    My game crashes when I try to talk to Mom at the Strip Club. Is there a fix for it? Also, I'm playing the mod with the polish translation.

17. Alphons

Aug 9, 2017
    Thanks. Better start collecting those Scout's Handbooks.

Are you playing as male or female? I'm playing male character and had the same problem until I got that quest to help that depressed guy from slums with his sexual phobia.

18. PadreJames

May 18, 2018
    Yes, I play as a guy. I didn't complete the quest yet, becouse I didn't have enough Medicine for the check in dialogue with Partick. I'll try it. Thanks a lot!

19. PadreJames

May 18, 2018
    I'm having problems with the crime quest in Vegas. I'm supposed to get a note from Vortis' safe, but there's no way of getting it without killing the guy. I tried to sneak past him and open the door, but he sees everything. Can anyone help me with this dilemma?

20. Keyboard Gecko

Jan 15, 2018