Fallout: Sonora, a new project by the developers of Fallout: Nevada

Discussion in 'NMA News and Information' started by Hassknecht, Nov 21, 2017.

1. The Dutch Ghost

The Dutch Ghost Grouchy old man of NMA Moderator

Jan 11, 2004
    I recall that his translation sometimes left something to be desired for if I use that expression correctly.
    Some of the English was just really off or weird.

2. Stampedo

Stampedo First time out of the vault

Aug 17, 2011
    This mod is still the closest to a Fallout related topic that has been happening on these forums lately.
    Can't wait for the release.

3. dozen

dozen First time out of the vault

Jul 22, 2011
    Thanks for your kind words, but I don't think I deserve them. When I see that someone is wrong, I can be quite blatant at pointing it out :D

His own translation was alright - better than mine, actually - but he was not the only one doing it. He had to manage all other people's translations (mine included), some of them were... strange, indeed. I suppose, niether himself nor the editors have actually managed to even read all the texts of the game, let alone properly edit them. The game is huge dialog-wise, 2.7mb of texts, no wonder some crappy English went unnoticed.

4. The Dutch Ghost

The Dutch Ghost Grouchy old man of NMA Moderator

Jan 11, 2004
    Indeed. Well there was an update on Fallout Miami I guess we could put on the front.
    Will give Toront a poke to see if he is interested. I myself don't care for that particular Fallout 4 total conversion.