Games that allow the player to murder children/minors?

Discussion in 'General Gaming and Hardware Forum' started by R.Graves, Feb 19, 2018.

Should this be a taboo in gaming?

1. Yes

7.7%
  2. No

92.3%
  1. nkchan16

nkchan16 Look, Ma! Two Heads!

Jul 27, 2016
    You must be joking, just look at the world you live in, no one cares about what had happened in the history, that's why it keeps repeating itself.

By reestablishing civilization I suppose you meant reinventing drugs, weapons, prostitution and so on. They've clearly spent some time reflecting upon history.

I think everyone is equally vulnerable and won't show much of a resistance if you go and shoot them in the face. That isn't really a valid excuse. In my opinion, the life of an adult is more valuable than the life of a child. Both for the adult and for the society they live in. A child can be replaced much more easily.

2. Walpknut

Walpknut This ghoul has seen it all

Dec 30, 2010
    This thread turned into this guy's manifesto.

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  3. Atomkilla

Atomkilla Hazel Hegemon oTO Orderite

Dec 26, 2010
    I wonder what made him hate kids so much.

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  4. Prone Squanderer

Prone Squanderer A bit of a Sillius Soddus.

Jan 3, 2016
    They refused the candy. :hide:

• [Like] [Like] x 6
  5. TerminallyChill

TerminallyChill Be excellent to each other.

Feb 16, 2018
    It reminds me of someone who is in ultra-denial about something. Hate what you can't have.

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  6. Walpknut

Dec 30, 2010
    That's probably the part that turns him on.

7. nkchan16

nkchan16 Look, Ma! Two Heads!

Jul 27, 2016
    First "school shooter", not this. Is there anything else you wanna add to your list of insults?

Threads likes this are always a good opportunity to uncover worthless shitposters.

8. Walpknut

Dec 30, 2010
    Kinda sensitive for a guy who literally stated he wishes he could murder kids....

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  9. TerminallyChill

TerminallyChill Be excellent to each other.

Feb 16, 2018
    Yeah like that one lunatic who was rambling about killing people on a train.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2018
  10. Big No

Big No Watch as I open and close this door

Oct 28, 2014
    We all know that the real reason we can't kill kids in games anymore is because some soccer mom with too much time on her hands would throw a fit. They always do it seems.

I guess that means soccer moms are nkchan16's arch nemesis then.

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  11. 5545Trey

5545Trey Underground Deviant

Jun 25, 2014
    Which is why I added "try" in that sentence. Just because mankind has the tendency to repeat certain behaviors in the past, doesn't mean that we don't make a conscious effort to override past mistakes. It also doesn't mean that we don't care about our history, because if we didn't, the world would be A LOT worse than it is now. Also, what do you mean by "it"?

We also see people reinventing an economy, communities working as a single unit, having an oppressive reverent of the pre-war American government destroyed (twice), mutants and normal humans working together to build a better tomorrow, etc. To add icing on the cake, there's a faction in Fallout 1 and New Vegas that is dedicated to educating people of the wasteland of the Great War, why it happened, how it happened, and actively wants to ensure that it never happens again. But let's forget all of that because it's apparently irrelevant to you for some reason. Or maybe because it's inconvenient to your pessimistic response to my own argument.

That implies they were shot when they were defensiveness, and most likely, by surprise.

Adults are much physically and mentally stronger than children, and are more able to handle abuse. Are you seriously trying to argue that isn't a valid excuse when adults are better-equipped to handle weapons, especially heavier firearms, such as rifles?

How so? And no, children cannot be replaced "more easily", since they make up the minority of the world - that's why they're also called "minors".

Last edited: Mar 29, 2018
  12. Millim

Millim The Big Straight Orderite

Oct 13, 2010
    I'm okay with kiddy killing as long as there's consequence.

• [Like] [Like] x 5