General Discussion Thread of DOOM

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum' started by TorontRayne, Jan 3, 2015.

1. Pariah Dog

Pariah Dog bitch I will cut you

Jun 28, 2018
    *Adam Savage voice* Well there's your problem right there.

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  2. TorontRayne

TorontRayne This ghoul has seen it all
    Staff Member Moderator Orderite

Apr 1, 2005
    This chick was seriously weird as fuck. I really wish I knew the name of the show. I might have it DVR'd. It was educational.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2018
  3. Cimmerian Nights

Cimmerian Nights So Old I'm Losing Radiation Signs

Aug 20, 2004
    I usually don't buy into the "East Coast Elitist" stereotype. However, whenever I travel down south or out west (just spent a week in Yellowstone Wyoming/Montana/Idaho area) I get this sense of empowerment/impunity, like if I stayed there, I could basically take shit over and be running the whole town in like 2 months. Maybe call myself a prophet, start one of those Mormon type cults, get everyone's daughter pregnant. Either that, or they'd hang me for Yankee witchcraft or some such.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  4. MutantScalper

MutantScalper Dark side in da houssah

Nov 22, 2009
    • [Like] [Like] x 1
  5. Hassknecht

Hassknecht For hate's sake Admin Orderite

Aug 16, 2010
    The Exclusion Zone has been teeming with wildlife for years. Really quite fascinating.

6. MutantScalper

MutantScalper Dark side in da houssah

Nov 22, 2009
    Exactly. I saw this footage of a river in that area and it was full of really big fish, nobody's fishing them. Makes one think what much of Europe and the world would be like without any human impact and how quickly we could have proper nature back where it's been erased.

7. Gonzalez

Gonzalez Sonny, I Watched the Vault Bein' Built!

Aug 21, 2004
    Nature will grow back fast if you let it. You should see the grass here at the transceiver station, if let unchecked it turns into a jungle.

8. TorontRayne

TorontRayne This ghoul has seen it all
    Staff Member Moderator Orderite

Apr 1, 2005
    Just take, never inquiry. You've got accustomed to approach your companion with questions just like "Darling, are you wanting us to hold sexual making love?". Do not do that anymore, because it is a lot more enjoyable living the actual sensation you might be the guy taking all the things in regulate. You desire your woman and you will be going of having her currently. This is the winning attitude that should give you with a penis growth just as if you only consider. Fantastic! Currently you're nearly and also! Remember, it is dependent on you, regarding what you consume, drink and assume.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2018