General Gaming Megathread: What are you playing?

Discussion in 'General Gaming and Hardware Forum' started by The Commissar, Mar 30, 2007.

1. R.Graves

R.Graves Confirmed Retard

Apr 21, 2016
    Lol no it started at Capcom but was later rockstar San Diego took over development. Guess what else rock star San Diego developed? Red dead redemption and red dead redemption 2. Not that what dev made what has any bearing on what counts as part of a series.
    Nope. Vice city has a subtitle. 4 is 4. You can't just say red dead 2. Because the title is red dead redemption 2, the third game in the series. Saying red dead while ignoring the subtitle is misleading and dumb. Calling vice city GTA 4 is not entirely like calling red dead redemption red dead 2.

2. Atomkilla

Atomkilla Hazel Hegemon oTO Orderite

Dec 26, 2010
    Why are you being so anal about this, Graves?

3. R.Graves

R.Graves Confirmed Retard

Apr 21, 2016
    Because that's what obscure communities on the internet do.

4. Atomkilla

Atomkilla Hazel Hegemon oTO Orderite

Dec 26, 2010
    Fair enough.

5. The Dutch Ghost

The Dutch Ghost Grouchy old man of NMA Moderator

Jan 11, 2004
    Just got Age of Heroes for the C64 emulator. It is sort of like the old Rastan game in the Arcades

Just to make something clear. It is not that I dislike modern/games of today, I just have not found any title lately that really drew me in from the moment I saw it.

I was looking at the Borderlands 2 collection but I just don't like the humor in it.

6. Walpknut

Walpknut This ghoul has seen it all

Dec 30, 2010
    Trails of Cold Steel was fun but the ending was so much of a player punch I needed to play the second game ASAP. It has Save import, which I always enjoy. So far the Second game is a big improvement, the tone is more consistnetly serious, the School setting is gone (for story reaosns) and the Hard difficulty actually feels hard now, altho that's probably because I no longer have my carefully laid out Endgame builds that allowed me to break the game's back on my knee and I have to build them back up. I am really diggin' it, and with Holy week I can just marathon it no problem.

7. The Outsider

The Outsider The Wandering Traveler of Many Realities

Jan 9, 2019
    Recently finished playing MDK for the PS1, ever heard of it?

8. Risewild

Risewild Venerable Relic of the Wastes
    Modder Orderite

Jun 14, 2014
    Played it on PC back in the day.
    I don't think I ever finished it, though.

9. The Outsider

Jan 9, 2019
    There's only 6 levels with tons of areas in between levels, plus it's not that expensive on Amazon.

10. Risewild

Risewild Venerable Relic of the Wastes
    Modder Orderite

Jun 14, 2014
    With the shipping to Australia it gets quite expensive (and that is if I could find sellers that ship to AUS to begin with). Amazon AUS doesn't have MDK except a PS1 Japanese game version for $90+ :lmao::

It's available on GOG.com though (and so is MDK 2).
    But I'm not into shooters anymore, and even A$14 is out of my budget at this time.

11. The Outsider

Jan 9, 2019
    Ah, I see...

12. Walpknut

Walpknut This ghoul has seen it all

Dec 30, 2010
  13. The Outsider

Jan 9, 2019