Introduce yourself! AKA the "Say hello" thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum' started by Brother None, Sep 4, 2003.

1. Sgt. Dornan

Sgt. Dornan First time out of the vault

Jun 27, 2017
    Mo-ron! If I see you away from your post again, it will be the sorriest day in your short life!

2. Hassknecht

Hassknecht For hate's sake Admin Orderite

Aug 16, 2010
    Did I ever mention that I hate character-accounts?

3. Atomkilla

Atomkilla Hazel Hegemon oTO Orderite

Dec 26, 2010
    They are kinda cool for a first few days. Sooner or later we meet the actual poster.

4. Arnust

Arnust Vault Senior Citizen

Feb 2, 2016
    *quick loads* Hah!

5. Javier Solís

Javier Solís First time out of the vault

Jul 1, 2017
    Hi, I'm from the UK and I like Fallout... Not too sure what else to say.

6. NukaHigh

NukaHigh Naughty Synth

Jul 3, 2017
    Evening, travelers.

I'm John, 23, from the green wastes of Scotland.

I won't write a giant paragraph, I'll just say hi...

Hi!

7. Jogre

Jogre It's all JO'Ger now

Oct 25, 2015
  8. NukaHigh

NukaHigh Naughty Synth

Jul 3, 2017
    Cheers! I like it already. I like it a lot.

9. DeadHill

DeadHill First time out of the vault

Jul 4, 2017
    Howdy, everyone. I'm just a teen who likes the Fallout franchise, typing from what used to be the capital of one and great USSR, aka Moscow, aka the capital of Russia.
    Not much else to say. :vatted:

10. Tawûsê

Tawûsê First time out of the vault

Jul 20, 2017
    Hey there, everybody! I've been a Fallout fan for about seven years now, got really into Fallout New Vegas and Fallout 3 before falling in love with the atmosphere of the classics. Finally got around to playing Fallout 4 about three weeks ago, seeing as I felt it wasn't worth full price after the first wave of reviews came through a few years back.

11. fickle_sticks

fickle_sticks First time out of the vault

Jul 21, 2017
    Howdy, I'm fickle_sticks. I don't really have much to say beyond liking Fallout and RPGs and somesuch.

12. The Lone Poopyface

The Lone Poopyface First time out of the vault

Jun 17, 2016
    Hi my name is Bo and this site is older than me. I really liked Fallout 1 but haven't played Fallout 2. F3 was ok and FNV is my favorite game of all time. Oh and F4 is F4.

13. zegh8578

zegh8578 Keeper of the trout Orderite

Mar 11, 2012
    Hi new faces!
    The Lone Poopyface, nice nickname poopyface, play FO2 dammit, it's a big fat game with lots of stuff to drudge through!
    DeadHill, that little animated smiley usually refers to "vatting" a post, as in, when a moderator throws a rule-breaking post into "the vats" (a locked subforum with all the thrown-away rule-breaking posts), obviously, nothing wrong with using that smiley, just thought it was a relevant piece of "insider meme-ism" to let you in on :]

14. The Lone Poopyface

The Lone Poopyface First time out of the vault

Jun 17, 2016
    I think I made this account just to use Fallout Fixt so made a goofy name. Wish I could change my name but ah well.

15. Jogre

Jogre It's all JO'Ger now

Oct 25, 2015
    If you want a namechange, send a message to @SuAside, the head admin here.

Or alternatively you could just stick with it. I don't think people will judge you much.

16. SuAside

SuAside Testament to the ghoul lifespan
    Admin

May 27, 2004
    Head janitor. ;)

But yes, you can get a name change, but think it over sufficiently because it'll likely be the last you'll get.

17. Bonafide Fucker

Bonafide Fucker First time out of the vault

Jul 27, 2017
    Hi. After grabbing the fixt mod I hung around a bit and y'all seem pretty neat. Was introduced to the series through Beth's take on it so I'm a wee bit more tolerant of them than some, don't kill me. I think the first one may very well be my favorite game though. Getting ready for a run through the fixt version finally.

18. The King of The Worms

The King of The Worms First time out of the vault

Jul 28, 2017
    Hello I AM THE KING OF THE WORMS I RULE ALL CREATURES IN YOUR GARDEN AND SOON I WILL RULE YOU AND YOUR WHOLE FAMILY FEELING SCARED YOU SHOULD BE AFTER MY WORM ARMY TAKES OVER THE WORLD YOU"LL REGRET EVER MAKING FUN OF ME YOU PEASANTS!!!

19. ThatZenoGuy

ThatZenoGuy Residential Sexy Anthro Goddess...Mutant.

Nov 8, 2016
    My dog literally came into the house today with a dried up dead worm.

20. Harangerish

Harangerish First time out of the vault

Aug 3, 2017
    New profile, decided to put something here.

I'm Harangerish and I was introduced to the discord by my friend, and I decided to join the forum.

Haven't played Fallout 2 yet, it's on my incredibly huge backlog, but I have played 1, good game.