It's again that time of the year ... or Muslim bashing!

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum' started by Crni Vuk, Jul 16, 2016.

1. TheGM

TheGM The voice of reason

Aug 19, 2008
    I'm talking about ISIS. you are talking about...medieval Europe for some reason :freak:

2. zegh8578

zegh8578 Keeper of the trout Orderite

Mar 11, 2012
    What's frustrating is that none of this helps.

Humanity is an animal. Try to bang on the chimpanzee glass divider, for then to rationally explain to them why they should calm down.

Humanity goes into tension, and the tension must be released. This is not just random naturalness either, it is guided and fueled on purpose (many of you will now consider the following to be UNTHINKABLE, as in, pure conspiracy fabrication) - the purpose being the continuation of a daily weapons production.
    Not just small arms, but large scale machinery, design and mass production, smart missiles, you name it. It's spent - it's remade - rebought, resold, rebombed.
    (Then you have the bonus of entire countries to rebuild - rebuy)
    Let's pretend that humanity, as we know it, could never be so cynical as to perpetrate perpetual war for the sake of money. Surely, we don't value money enough for people to have to die, right?

So, as long as it's important, for somebody, that this "crisis" continue gaining momentum, it will keep gaining momentum. A strategy that could work to flare shit up would be to engage in a relentless campaign of unfair slaughter of civilians. What, where? Oh, anywhere. No point in pointing out who dies first, but a LOT of innocent people die.
    Some may die for "stability in the Middle East", others for the "acceleration of the holy war" the mujis are drooling after

Either way, it doesn't matter beyond you, yes you, finding out if you're gonna be in the middle of it in a few years from now, when it really kicks off. I'm gonna bet on a high level assasination, a la World War 1! Not because I find it particularily likely, but because it's been a while since we had a good assasination-based war

Since Norway's gonna be allied with US in this, and we don't have any Atlantic enemies, I'm considering myself pretty safe. Unless the Ruskis decide to invade Finnmark. Then I might have to go hang with grandma in Spain.

So, when the war breaks out, where will you go? Discuss! :o

3. Dr Fallout

Dr Fallout Centurion

Aug 17, 2015
    Bull. Shit.

Golden Age of Islam was during the medieval age, and the idea of tribal raiders leaving the desert to beat several great empires is unique to the dark ages and medieval ages.

4. zegh8578

Mar 11, 2012
    ISIS are emulating "the golden age" right now, maybe that is what.. either of you refer to?

They are - according to their own "ethos", reconquering medieval territories held by Muslim leaders - for then to continue where they dropped off - as in, conquer the entire planet. They have to drag themselves out past Syria first though

5. TheGM

TheGM The voice of reason

Aug 19, 2008
    The other post, sprinkles.
    Yeah the armies of Islam came ridding out of the Arabian Peninsula conquering Sassanid Persia and Middle-East and North African holdings of The Byzantines. They found themselves awash in slaves, money, power. ISIS wants to recreate that golden age but they only focus on certain aspects of it.

6. Dr Fallout

Dr Fallout Centurion

Aug 17, 2015
    Oh I thought you continued talking about the past one.

Agreed.

7. valcik

valcik Sonny, I Watched the Vault Bein' Built!

Dec 20, 2008
    I think that Turkish president is playing this islamistic pride card too, except he's doing it much smarter than ISIS, non-violent way. He openly celebrate and keep reminding his followers of great Ottoman empire, when Turkish sultan occupied huge territories, including the capital city and a large part of Hungary for some 150 years in 16. and 17. century.

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  8. Mr Fish

Mr Fish ...I Remember...

Sep 11, 2010
    Thoughts?

Last edited: Aug 27, 2016
  9. MutantScalper

MutantScalper Dozy northern git

Nov 22, 2009
    "Being gay in Sweden"

Funny though. I watched 18 seconds of that vid and guy (gay guy?) starts to talk about "Mahmud". This leads me to think that he's one of those anti-Muslim/Islam/Arab/folks with dark skin tone - folks.

I doubt that guy mentions the largest immigrant group in Sweden, the Finns. Finns have been immigrating to Sweden since time immemorial and there was an influx in the early seventies due to extremely high unemployment in Finland (still have it). About 100 000 unemployed Finns went to Sweden to work in Volvo auto industry etc. They brought their 'ways' with them, which is hard drinking and subsequent anti-social behaviour.

Swedes, and other Scandinavian countries which all speak more or less the same language are similar in other ways, all have a sort of respect of Finns. Finns speak a completely different language and are closer to Estonians and Hungarians (Fenno-Ugric language family). The Finns who immigrated to Stockholm were referred to as "guerillas of Slussen", an area in Stockholm. A Finn might be drunk and he also probably has a knife so, better be careful. Whenever a Finnish immigrant or tourist or visitor, say, stabs a Swede or two to death, it's like, a big deal in the media etc.

When there is a ice hockey game between Sweden and Finland, the Swedish fans shout all kinds of things at Finns. "Drunks", "hillbillies", etc. Finns only have one insult for the Swedes, "gays", except they use a much more derogatory word. So, if that guy wants to cover the whole picture of anti-Swede/anti-gay sentiment among the immigrants to Sweden but excludes the Finns, I don't think I'm going to believe anything he says.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2016
  10. Crni Vuk

Crni Vuk M4A3 Oldfag oTO Orderite

Nov 25, 2008
    That most of what he's saying is bullshit ... and that I don't even know where to start. It's all very polemic but not in a way where the intention is to start a debate. But more in, see! We told you they are all assholes! Now get rid of them! Which is something that I never like, be it from the left or right. Just to say this, so it is out of the window. I am not the kind of guy who's believing in this opinion that we are getting only nice people here. Since I am now working with refugees, we have teenagers in the group that don't give a fuck about anything, the opinion of one particular, prison in Germany is still better then freedom in Albania. But most of them are simply normal teenagers.

The point is, Germany is still here. Munich is as nice like ever. And it is a problem that we have to deal with one way or another, because people will come as long as Africa and the middle east continue to be shit holes. And it seems like it won't get better, but actually worse. Who knows, if the predictions of global warming are true in 70-100 years there might be 100 milions on the way to Europe, and not just from Africa, but Greece, Spain and Italy as a whole might move to the north as well.

11. zegh8578

Mar 11, 2012
    Isn't there also a bit of anti-Swede sentiment in Finland? How prevalent is it?

Here, we have the term "party Swede", they're the flocks of Swedish youth who come here to hog our low-paying jobs, typically working as waitors.
    Hey, so long as they're white, they can haz all of our jerbs!

12. Mr Fish

Mr Fish ...I Remember...

Sep 11, 2010
    The video is primarily about how homosexuality is viewed from certain muslims perspectives in sweden.
    The title, I'll admit, is kind of misleading. He's kind of an inflammatory character and try to get a rise out of people while giving his 2 cents and research on a subject.

Then again, if one had to include 'every single variable possible' then the video would need to be hours long. He's focusing his attention on one subject primarily. And I don't hear a lot of stories where finns go around and try to "rape the gay out of women". :shrug:

13. MutantScalper

Nov 22, 2009
    Of course. That's what I'm talking about here. There are real, historical reasons for it. We don't do it just because we are hicks. There's a Swede-political party in Finland. There is no Finnish-party in Swedish politics although there's a lot of Finns in Sweden. Swedish is a mandatory language in Finnish schools. etc. Lot's of legitimate reason to dislike the little f.... gays.

14. Crni Vuk

Crni Vuk M4A3 Oldfag oTO Orderite

Nov 25, 2008
    No, @Mr Fish but you have something like Feminicidio in Italy.

15. zegh8578

Mar 11, 2012
    Dude, I've been saing it for years, let's just invade the fuckers! The hour of reckoning has come! Denmark gets southern Sweden back, Norway recaptures Jemtland, and Finland can take the northern half. Whatever is left, "Sweden proper" becomes a pan-Scandinavian protectorate!
    *Flips table in excitement!!!*

Like this (except we take more)

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  16. MutantScalper

Nov 22, 2009
    Finns raping? Hmm, they do. But it's different. A Finn, after 6 pm on Friday or Saturday (or most other days of the week) will be too drunk to rape. The Finn will rape between 3 pm and 6 pm on basically any day of the week. You see that's the official rape time - slot for Finns.

To rape the gay out of Swedish women? Swedish women might be gay, who knows. But they're really good looking on average and that's the reason why a Finn might rape one. Yes, it would be nice if after the Fin-rape the Swedish gay woman would be turned into a hetero, a kind of bonus. We have that effect on women.

Ok that was kind of horrible, I have the flu right now and the weather sucks, as it always does in Finland. That's my excuse.

17. zegh8578

Mar 11, 2012
    How come right-wingers are always so well updated on the Muslim hordes "raping the gay" out of people, while whenever I look around, it never occurs? Just today I've seen at least 5 Muslims, and neither of them were raping anybody. One was grocery shopping, the others I spotted crossing the streets.
    Maybe on their WAY to rape someone, I guess. I should de-liberalize my stony mind, and wake up to the truth!

18. MutantScalper

Nov 22, 2009
    They even made a movie in Sweden about one Finnish knife-incident, that time it was a Swedish family of three who were knifed to death over a stolen bicycle. Check it out, it's not a bad movie. The guy who did it, Valjakkala, was recently released from prison and hasn't gone back, I think. He escaped from prison several times in Finland and tried to make his way into Sweden. Swedes were horrified every time.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Il_Capitano:_A_Swedish_Requiem

19. Illuminati Confirmed!

Illuminati Confirmed! Banned

Dec 15, 2015
    They can't rape on an empty stomach, and their designated victim was probably on the other side of the street.

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  20. valcik

valcik Sonny, I Watched the Vault Bein' Built!

Dec 20, 2008
    Crni please..