I've lost my appetite for games

Discussion in 'General Gaming and Hardware Forum' started by Kohno, Apr 30, 2019.

1. TheHouseAlwaysWins

TheHouseAlwaysWins Still Mildly Glowing

Nov 28, 2015
    1: A lot of you guys are getting up there and as you go on in life in this reality, you will notice you have new interests or bigger responsibilities

2: The adorno effect is well and alive throughout western culture based on what I about that philospher so its not just you becoming out of touch.

If you are self sufficient, try using your spare time to go after any new hobbies you have any interest in. If you want a community try exploring your local community events or try visiting a religious place like a church if you are religious.

2. Makenshi

Makenshi Ahoy, ye salty dogs!

Jul 28, 2006
    I've been trapped in Civilization V for the last 6 years...

RELEASE MEEEE!!!

Seriously now, I don't play it too often anymore, because of study and job, but I always come back for a new game, and each game lasts a few months, since I can only play 5-10 turn per week (usually in the weekend).

Plus, since Borderlands 3 was announced, I've been playing BL1 remaster 1h//day, usually at night before going to sleep.

But yeah, my gamin life became pretty stagnant since 2017. My life changed a lot that year, and there's been little space for gaming. Also, my PC is old as fuck so I can't really run anything that came after Assassin's Creed Black Flag (this was my last "new game").

There's always space for a Fallout 2 RP run, tho' - and I'll do another later this year or at the start of 2020.