Last Hope mod v1.079

Discussion in 'Fallout General Modding' started by Forgotten Knight, Oct 9, 2006.

What do you like about this mod?

1. Quests

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Locations

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Both quests and locations

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  4. I'm new to RPG concept, i have no idea what i'm doing but i like it!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. graemelinton

graemelinton First time out of the vault

Nov 3, 2017
    I am stuck at old hotel, i do not know how to release the slaves/ citizens, ive checked everyone (deadbodies) on the map site, ive killed everyone. i don't remember if i talked to the gangsters before killing them or if i just started shooting (possible bug?) (found minx btw!) but now i don't know how to open the cages up! :(

edit: apparently you must kill the leader minx after the dialogue with the one talking gangster, then kill all the remaining gangsters, then you can just open them as per a normal door

Last edited: Nov 6, 2017
  2. graemelinton

Nov 3, 2017
    upload_2017-11-5_14-29-24.png

i get this error when entering the "residential" area in farmers town, any idea what this means? how to fix? V 1.078

3. graemelinton

Nov 3, 2017
    i now get the error that looks like this when entering the residential area of farmers community (I specifically got this one after being in it (its allowedme to go in it but i got this after) both when i tried talking to the barkeep, and when i attempted to enter the right green area changer.
    upload_2017-11-5_20-19-35.png

4. graemelinton

Nov 3, 2017
    another error i got this after attempting to go through a door in the mountain at golden valley (to their mine??) either way i get this error. i'm going to save my save games when i get the errors, if you are interested in them i'll upload them at sometime

Attached Files:

5. Matt Drax

Matt Drax Smart Ass

Sep 4, 2010
    @Forgotten Knight: Um, somehow you seem to have put something in the mod that softlocks the resolution; grabbed the 1.079 Version, updated my old one and ONLY 1280x720 WITH HI-RES works at all, everything else resulting in the known memory instruction crash, wether if it's changed from the ini's directly or ingame.

6. Forgotten Knight

Forgotten Knight Still Mildly Glowing
    Modder

May 24, 2006
    No worries, i just did some testing with ddraw.ini which i edited for this mod and found something interesting:

MainMenuOffsetX=-50
    MainMenuOffsetY=150

Just copy-paste these default values:

;MainMenuOffsetX=0
    ;MainMenuOffsetY=0

Something always finds a way to screw up your day:falloutonline:

• [Like] [Like] x 1