Last Hope mod v1.079

Discussion in 'Fallout General Modding' started by Forgotten Knight, Oct 9, 2006.

What do you like about this mod?

1. Quests

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Locations

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Both quests and locations

7 vote(s)
    87.5%
  4. I'm new to RPG concept, i have no idea what i'm doing but i like it!

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  1. liberty90

liberty90 First time out of the vault

Jun 16, 2018
    Yeah, I noticed the same issue, I can confirm this.

Nothing game breaking, at least if you have recent save; as there is no 100% need to use this manhole (there is also other non-bugged entrance). But it would be great to have this detail fixed^^

----
    By the way, food and thirst system seems to be working great. Adds realism and immersion, though it would be good to eat sometimes other stuff than endless pre-war rations xd

Last edited: Jun 17, 2018
  2. _Pyran_

_Pyran_ First time out of the vault

Jan 31, 2017
    So, strange, but acknowledge, no crash, but throws in the western side behind the mountain.

3. _Pyran_

Jan 31, 2017
    The mod has problems with scripts.
    Locations can be loaded empty (they have already been searched). When re-entering the location, NPCs can attack the player or completely ignore him. For example: Miners town - description of the dog - "dead", and when re-entering no dog, only the pool of blood.
    (see the screen #00015)

To avoid this you must set the game difficulty: Hard or Medium. Dont use Easy level!

A small report on LHm 1.079.1:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 15, 2018 at 12:21 AM
    • [Like] [Like] x 1
  4. odszczep

odszczep First time out of the vault

Jun 3, 2018
    Need help. I dont know, It is bug or my mistake. In Farmers Town I need to find 10 gecko pelts. I ask hunter in bar and go hunting, but hunter attacks me (he stay in green colour, dont turn red) after killing gecko. Any idea?

5. _Pyran_

Jan 31, 2017
    Hello. Its bug. Trapper should not be bitten or hurt, otherwise we get an bug. (simmilar bugs can be found later.)

6. odszczep

odszczep First time out of the vault

Jun 3, 2018
    Thanks. Trapper did not hurt and we kill all geckos. But what to do now? I try talking with him (only says "Its hunting time" and dont give dialoge window), i try get gecko pelts but couldnt, i try to use knife - not working, searching geckos in maps edge and with scanner - nothing. I dont have any idea how to get those pelts.

7. _Pyran_

Jan 31, 2017
    Check whether all geckos are killed (10 gold).
    Try to replay (load erly savegame).