Make NMA Great Again!

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum' started by Hassknecht, Dec 13, 2016.

1. Millim

Millim What the fuck is this for a shit?!

Oct 13, 2010
    Yeah, I really want to GM either Fallout or Cyberpunk (maybe Fallout more so as I plan km making CRPGs set in the post apocalyptic)

2. Dr Fallout

Dr Fallout Centurion

Aug 17, 2015
  3. lolpop109

lolpop109 Vault Dweller
    Modder

Jul 14, 2016
    I think also another good idea would be to do podcasts with mod creators on how to make mods their ideas and what inspires them etc

4. PlanHex

PlanHex Useless layabout oTO Moderator Orderite

Nov 4, 2007
    IF WE GET 1000000000000000000 LIKES ON THIS VIDEO PLANHEX WILL BUY AND ACTUALLY PLAY FALLOUT 4 SO SMASH THAT MOTHERFUCKING LIKE BUTTON SMASH IT HARDER

He went to the Codex and got his own containment subforum, then totally left forever for real this time then came back and now hangs out in the shoutbox a bunch I think.

• [Like] [Like] x 3
  5. Ninja

Ninja Who?

Dec 15, 2015
    Ooh! Ooh! We should get a Water Chip! Or even better, a purifier! Hell, let's just turn the whole site into a Water Purifier!

6. MutantScalper

MutantScalper Dark side in da houssah

Nov 22, 2009
  7. MutantScalper

MutantScalper Dark side in da houssah

Nov 22, 2009
    Oh, I can put the "NMA" clan tag in front of my name, cool. Anyone have any games that I have (CS:GO maybe)? I see some of y'all have a lot of games in Steam.

8. TorontRayne

TorontRayne Misanthropic God of Rations Staff Member Moderator Orderite

Apr 1, 2005
    I somehow have not been a member of the NMA group on Steam until now. Now I need to buy some multiplayer games. HUZZAH!

So to sum it all up we have movie reviews, podcast/Youtube channel, a Fallout PnP, LP's, Retrospectives, Steam chat community fuck-fuck games, more news, more news, more news and original content, less censorship/more misogyny, and then we spread and take over the net. Am I missing something?

Oh yeah and modder stuff. We need to focus on the modding community big time especially the *deep breath* newer games.

• [Like] [Like] x 3
  9. Hassknecht

Hassknecht For hate's sake Admin Orderite

Aug 16, 2010
    Last night I had an idea for the whole "Fallout Anniversary" stuff going on this year. We said that Let's Plays especially of the classics would be a nice thing, so how about Let's Plays where the other users create your character for you? Have bunch of people create characters, then pick the one you want to play (or let the people vote), then roleplay that character through the game. Silly and nerfed characters welcome. Does that sound fun? It did sound fun in my sleepy state last night...

• [Like] [Like] x 3
  10. Arnust

Arnust Maybe you've seen it, maybe, in a dream...

Feb 2, 2016
    We could use the Discord for that :lalala:

11. SarcasticGoodGuy

SarcasticGoodGuy *R O T T E N*

Aug 31, 2016
    I'd be up for Hass' idea.