New animations 2

Discussion in 'Fallout General Modding' started by x'il, Jun 4, 2009.

1. Lexx

Lexx Background Radiant

Apr 24, 2005
    Hey @Mouse Cz do you have a download link for that power armor frames flying around? Would be fancy.

2. Mouse Cz

Mouse Cz First time out of the vault

Jul 3, 2014
    • [Like] [Like] x 1
  3. Lexx

Lexx Background Radiant

Apr 24, 2005
    Thanks! The missing animations aren't a problem, as I only want to use them for NPCs anyway.

4. QweSteR

QweSteR First time out of the vault

Jan 5, 2008
    Твои новые анимации\спрайты смотрятся великолепно! Когда финалку ждать (ведь тут явно не всё, хорошо бы добавить вариант от огня, лазера и пулемётной очереди)?

5. Foxx

Foxx It Wandered In From the Wastes

Oct 31, 2017
    Last edited: May 14, 2018
    • [Like] [Like] x 1
    • [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  6. Proctor Antaler

Proctor Antaler First time out of the vault

Jul 23, 2018
    Hello guys, I've been looking for a mod/way to remove the helmetless PA from the Megamod, i'ts amazing (boy did it take quite the effort to be made) but I rather keep the helmet all the times. I've been looking in various thread for a solution, but did have any luck so far. So I'm asking if anyone on this thread knows how to do it. Of course, if this isn't the right place to ask, I'll remove this comment.
    Thanks for reading.

7. CPL

CPL Still Mildly Glowing
    Modder

Mar 16, 2013
    If I'm not mistaken, if you remove/delete the FRM files for that particular animation, that should go back to the default armor animations. I've never played Megamod, so I don't know much about that, but that has worked for me in the past, with animations.