No Truce With The Furies preview @ RPGCodex

Discussion in 'NMA News and Information' started by PlanHex, Mar 9, 2017.

1. PlanHex

PlanHex Spam Janitor Moderator Orderite

Nov 4, 2007
    If you're not aware, No Truce With The Furies is an isometric roleplaying game currently in development and the first game made by the Estonian studio ZA/UM, described as follows:
    Prime Junta over at RPGCodex was lucky enough to pay them a visit and do a write-up that should be sure to pique the interest of anyone interested in RPGs, adventure games or anything in-between:
    @Gaspard/Kasparov has also been posting regular updates from the development right here on NMA for the last 8 months or so. Definitely worth checking out, especially for those less than pleased with inXile's follow-up to Planescape: Torment.

Once you're all done reading up on it, feel free to make tons of jokes about "no truce with the furries" in the comments, because that never gets old.

• [Like] [Like] x 3
  2. PlanHex

PlanHex Spam Janitor Moderator Orderite

Nov 4, 2007
    Too lazy to wait for a proper news-round-up thing and this wouldn't really fit with a round-up of fallout news anyway, so it gets its own post.

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  3. TorontRayne

TorontRayne Misanthropic God of Fuck Moderator Orderite

Apr 1, 2005
    I might give this a look since I keep hearing about it.

4. CaptJ

CaptJ The Rival of Roquefort Hall

Jan 19, 2016
    This better mean something more than littering the entire game with skill checks. AoD relied too heavily on those yet lacked basic environmental interactions. I really like the lighting engine in this game.

5. vitekc45c

vitekc45c First time out of the vault

Jul 20, 2014

• [Like] [Like] x 3
  6. Gaspard

Gaspard Kasparov

May 7, 2009
    aw, shucks :D

thanks, PlanHex!

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  7. JO'Geran

JO'Geran It's all JO'Ger now

Oct 25, 2015
    No Truce.png

• [Like] [Like] x 2
  8. Gaspard

Gaspard Kasparov

May 7, 2009
    Now we´re talkin´!

9. namad

namad First time out of the vault

Aug 7, 2006
    Looks cool, basically the setting is "arcanum" not really "genre-busting" but it's a genre I love and I don't think I've ever seen anyone else do. Could be good.

10. Gaspard

Gaspard Kasparov

May 7, 2009
    For those who are interested in some moving pictures - if you´re lucky, you could get a glimpse at No Truce With the Furies as part of the Humble Bundle Twitch stream if you tune in on the following address at 11:30 Boston time:

https://www.gamecrate.com/watch-all-pax-east-2017-fun-live/15754

:lalala::lalala::lalala:

For us poor suckers not in Boston that means Humble Bundle will go live at around 18:30 ZAUM Studio time, in Moscow that is 19:30, Berlin 17:30, London 16:30 ... you get it. Do the math.

• [Like] [Like] x 3
  11. Proletären

Proletären It Wandered In From the Wastes

Mar 15, 2012
    Watch it here: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/127934869?t=01h55m5s

@01h55m5s