Should Grognak has its own standalone games?

Discussion in 'General Gaming and Hardware Forum' started by Lone Cat, Aug 18, 2018.

1. Lone Cat

Lone Cat It Wandered In From the Wastes

Apr 8, 2012
    Remember Grognak the Barbarian from Beth's Fallout universe? and in Fallout 4 there's even Grognak game that played much in the same style with The Wasteland.
    Should Grognak has its own standalone games that made with Gamebryo engine? Does it make any sense for Bethesda to make Grognak in that fashion rather than letting enthusiac modders to do?

2. Risewild

Risewild Half-way Through My Half-life
    Modder Orderite

Jun 14, 2014
    No.
    Grognak is a reference to Conan. It is just a joke comic book.

What we don't need is for Bethesda to start blowing more jokes out of proportion, like they did with Vault Boy, aliens and Nuka-Cola. :puke:

• [Like] [Like] x 6
  3. TorontRayne

TorontRayne This ghoul has seen it all
    Staff Member Moderator Orderite

Apr 1, 2005
    Don't worry kiddo. You will get your wish. Bethesda/Zenimax has shown they will milk IP's until they are dry. Prepare for a future side scrolling game where you can pick various "Pipboy" skins like a Lego Game; exploring a PA world with your other Pipboy friends. The storyline in these games will all blend together like Mario. It's the apocalypse. Mutants are taking over. Save the wasteland and buy more FALLOUT COLLECTIBLES to scan and collect...

• [Like] [Like] x 2
  4. MaxStories

MaxStories Dark lord of dark darkness

Aug 18, 2018
    I really want a game about Grognak going on incredible adventures with super mutants and vault boy! They should fight against aliens and Enclave who want to destroy earth. Oh man, I sure would love that!

• [Like] [Like] x 3
  5. Lone Cat

Apr 8, 2012
    Are you referreing 'pipboy' to a blonde boy mascot of Vault Tec? he's called Vault Boy, and he has his GF, also blonde, called Vault Girl. Capiche?

6. Cliffy McEdgeface

Cliffy McEdgeface bitch I will cut you

Jun 28, 2018
    Aren't the Elder Scrolls games technically already filling this niche? I mean, if you look at the cover art for Grognak you'll see that it's basically a slightly altered version of the Barbarian picture from Oblivion's chargen screens.

7. Cobra Commander

Cobra Commander A Smooth-Skin

Dec 6, 2016
    Great idea.

I like the Unstoppables, a beat 'em up Street of Rage-like with this guys would be super cool.

8. Lone Cat

Apr 8, 2012
    Show me that screenshot from Elder Scrolls Oblivion and Grognak cover please.

9. Cliffy McEdgeface

Cliffy McEdgeface bitch I will cut you

Jun 28, 2018
    K, give me a minute here