STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI (HUGE SPOILERS EVERYWHERE)

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum' started by CT Phipps, Dec 18, 2017.

1. Crni Vuk

Crni Vuk M4A3 Oldfag oTO Orderite

Nov 25, 2008
    Still a better love story than the one in Clone Wars.

2. R.Graves

R.Graves Confirmed Retard

Apr 21, 2016
    Whay the fuck, The clone wars is good. One of the best things to come out of this thrice ruined franchise.

3. Walpknut

Walpknut Testament to the ghoul lifespan

Dec 30, 2010
    I think he means Attack of the Clones.

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  4. R.Graves

Apr 21, 2016
    Well then he shoulda said attack of the clones. Who does he think he is Mike stoklasa?

5. Risewild

Risewild So Old I'm Losing Radiation Signs
    Modder Orderite

Jun 14, 2014
    You've been around the Order for a while, you should know Crni by now. :-P

6. Crni Vuk

Nov 25, 2008
    Dude the last time I watched those movies you probably used to spend your time as a sperm in your daddys jewels, Graves. Give me some slack, like I can remember all of those Star Wars branches and names from Vader Wars to Clone Chickens or what ever those series are called ...

7. R.Graves

Apr 21, 2016
    I predate those movies.
    Maybe it's because I have like... a brain, but I can remember at least the title to a movie. Are you really 76? Does crni have alzhiemers? Why can't he use Google?

8. Crni Vuk

Nov 25, 2008
    I am supposed to remember shitty stuff?

9. R.Graves

Apr 21, 2016
    Yeah, if your brain works

10. Crni Vuk

Nov 25, 2008
    It was fried by the prequels.

• [Like] [Like] x 2
  11. Walpknut

Dec 30, 2010
    Graves, aren't you the one who constantly needs to have sarcasm and abstract thought explained? At least Crni has the excuse of a language barrier muddling up names of things....

• [Like] [Like] x 2
  12. R.Graves

Apr 21, 2016
    Abstract thought sounds pretentious anyways. My brain functions more like a shitty computer. In that, it doesn't have the effeciency of a computer but it also mostly understands non abstract concepts and also instructions and commands have to be pretty specific or I get confused by self doubt.

13. Walpknut

Dec 30, 2010
    Abstract thought is like the most basic human skill, lack of it is actually symptomatic of some disorders.

14. R.Graves

Apr 21, 2016
    I have only been officially diagnosed with clinical depression.

15. Hassknecht

Hassknecht For hate's sake Admin Orderite

Aug 16, 2010
    • [Like] [Like] x 1
  16. Prone Squanderer

Prone Squanderer A bit of a Sillius Soddus.

Jan 3, 2016
    Phasma was originally intended to be male, but due to supposed backlash it was changed. Phasma being a woman is likely the main reason people like her.

17. Hassknecht

Aug 16, 2010
    It's why she was hyped so much. I think even her actress actually thought she'd be a super awesome character before she read the scripts to TFA and TLJ.

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  18. Crni Vuk

Nov 25, 2008
    You have autism?

19. Hassknecht

Aug 16, 2010
    The more I think about it, they really, really, REALLY should have not done the Space Leia thing. She should have died right there. Why? Well, not only would she have, well, died making her ignoble off-screen death that will now come unnecessary, it would also have been a nice plot point for Kylo Ren.
    He didn't kill her, she was killed by a random pilot. He was supposed to cut all ties to the past and kill his parents, but he failed that. That would make him killing Snoke and denying both Light and Dark Side much more sensible.

• [Like] [Like] x 3
  20. Crni Vuk

Nov 25, 2008
    What's more amazing is, that apparantly no one gives a flying fuck about it either. Like General Leia, you're a force user?! NO WAY! You would think, considering how important that seems to be, there would be at least a few people talking about it. I also like, how someone comented that no one was sucked out in to space when they opened the door.