The Fall English language mod

Discussion in 'NMA News and Information' started by Brother None, Jan 10, 2007.

1. .Pixote.

.Pixote. Venerable Relic of the Wastes
    Modder

Sep 14, 2009
    Dude...this is old shit from 10 years ago...:falloutonline:

2. SenorGast

SenorGast First time out of the vault

Apr 4, 2015
    This is not a problem for me. I'm also like to play olds and "shitty" games. :monocle:

I finally found the translation mod, it seems to work fine.

Now, I just need french, or eventually english translated, cutscenes... I found something interesting here (.ubn unpacker), but it's beyond my skills.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2016
  3. Acleacius

Acleacius First time out of the vault

Oct 12, 2004
    • [Like] [Like] x 1
  4. SenorGast

Apr 4, 2015
    Hi @Acleacius ,
    The mod you shared, what does he do ?

I have the most known mods. The best one is the "sharing EXP mod" (named "EXP immer verteilen"). It contains a readme.
    I found some arts too.
    Here they are.

5. Acleacius

Acleacius First time out of the vault

Oct 12, 2004
    Hi SenorGast, one is the mod linked and listed for this thread, which no longer seemed to work. At least the link no longer worked for me, when I tested it. So I thought I would help and and post the copy I had. The second mod, can't recall atm and don't see any paper work. Sorry just disregard it, but it looks like it modifies the UI and I see textures. So maybe an Unofficial Patch?

Good luck

6. SenorGast

Apr 4, 2015
    Anyway, thanks for helping.

7. Avallach

Avallach Ayreonaut

Aug 11, 2009
    I greatly apologize for ressurecting this topic but does anyone still have the english translation patch? Not a single link works in this topic and after I went to great lenghts of obtaining the game, I'd really love to enjoy it in a language I might understand.

Thank you!

8. PlanHex

PlanHex Useless layabout oTO Moderator Orderite

Nov 4, 2007
    Should still be in the archive: http://archive.nma-fallout.com/forum/dload.php?action=file&file_id=861
    (if you get redirected back to www.nma, just exchange it with archive.nma and it should work)

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  9. Avallach

Avallach Ayreonaut

Aug 11, 2009