The NMA Podcast General Thread

Discussion in 'General Fallout Discussion' started by Hassknecht, Apr 11, 2016.

1. FalloutIsMyDrug

FalloutIsMyDrug Former Fo3 Lover(converted)

Sep 29, 2016
    I would be glad to help you test your mic if you want. I'm on mobile for the moment, though.

2. MercenarySnake

MercenarySnake Kept you waiting huh?

Aug 22, 2015
    Doesn't have to be right now, there could always be a mic test and setup for those that want to participate if anyone wants to. That way any issues anyone might have and can be resolved can be squashed before the next podcast.

3. FalloutIsMyDrug

Sep 29, 2016
    What kind of mic are you using? I have a stand mic that I could set up, but I would rather just use my headset. Is it okay to do so if I were to join the next podcast?

4. MercenarySnake

Aug 22, 2015
    Using a Kingston Hyper X headset. Actually should wait to do any mic testing as it's loud in my house currently especially when my brother likes to boom his music.

I don't see why it wouldn't, don't know if those pick up more noise in the background like from people chatting as I haven't got the chance to try one out myself even though I would like to one day.

5. FalloutIsMyDrug

Sep 29, 2016
    I'm sure to be on later tonight if you want to test. I have a TS server that I might still be a moderator on if you need as well.

6. MercenarySnake

Aug 22, 2015
    Thanks.

7. Arnust

Arnust Wasting away

Feb 2, 2016

Dovahkiin
    Mod steeeal
    No performanceeee
    Shit Fpssss
    Godrays yay

Also, Sexual Themes? Are they expecting mods so bad?

Last edited: Oct 12, 2016
  8. Vergil

Vergil ♂DEEP♂DARK♂FANTASIES

Jul 8, 2014
    wtf i love skyrim now

9. MercenarySnake

Aug 22, 2015
    Fuck yeah we gotta have those godrays like every other big name AAA game out today! Just bolt it on with no effort on an ancient engine, I mean it totally worked out for Fallout 4 right?...with all of those framerate drops regardless of what setup you had on a game that looked like it was 2009 on a good day...

As for the updated graphics and Special Edition in general...

Just slapped some obnoxious colors and enb effects with godrays in addition to maybe some textures that might be up to 2011 standards if lucky enough which will be surprising if the game is stable enough to play on release(I doubt it).

This "Special Edition"..oh it's special alright.

• [Like] [Like] x 2
  10. Arnust

Arnust Wasting away

Feb 2, 2016
    LMAO

They recycled even the trailer

11. eissa

eissa Gall óGlaigh Lady of War

Jan 7, 2016
    Agreed, i expect improved animation and texture (and new asset). not just enb slapped in

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  12. AgentBJ09

AgentBJ09 A Smooth-Skin

Jul 9, 2015
    I'm not surprised. (Never liked the trailer very much.)

13. cordelionreaver

cordelionreaver Still Mildly Glowing

Nov 29, 2015
    Yeah, the town would of started fighting the dragon instead of running away.

• [Like] [Like] x 3
  14. Millim

Millim What the fuck is this for a shit?!

Oct 13, 2010
    So as Skyrim isn't really worth talking about too much.
    I was thinking, for the next podcast, should we do one on Torment: Tides of Numernera and maybe discuss Wasteland 3.

Or maybe a Podcast on Skyrim remastered, some of the shady business that Bethesda have done over the past year and what we think they will do next?

15. eissa

Jan 7, 2016
    could i join ?

16. Millim

Oct 13, 2010
    Sure, why not?

17. eissa

Jan 7, 2016
    i dont have a good mic, probably the closest thing i got is from my cheap headset. i bet you dont want to hear chilling and echoing irish voice either, dont you? :P

Maybe i could just join the chat, like arnust

18. Millim

Oct 13, 2010
    I don't mind chilling and echoing Irish, the Irish are funny anyway.
    Besides, I used a cheap ass mic for the first few Podcasts I did (and even YT stuff).
    I have a better Mic now, but as long as you set up before, it should be fine.

19. Arnust

Arnust Wasting away

Feb 2, 2016
    Hurrah for the chat dwellers!

We could drool for Tyranny a bit and speculate about stuff like the levels of piss ES6 will take too.
    Elections 2016 should be a banned theme though :P

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  20. 0wing

0wing Mods will fix you up

Mar 23, 2015
    It's not like everyone had expensive micros during the last podcast. Voice should be not a problem at all either.