The NMA Podcast General Thread

Discussion in 'General Fallout Discussion' started by Hassknecht, Apr 11, 2016.

1. Throatpunch

Throatpunch Vault Fossil

Apr 14, 2016
    What about this: do you think another isometric fallout game will ever be released and would you want that to happen?

2. Millim

Millim What the fuck is this for a shit?!

Oct 13, 2010
    Well, Chris doubts if the series will ever leave Bethesda and they aren't interested in isometric games. So by proxy, we already know the answer.

Even through I doubt if he bad answered the second question.

3. Throatpunch

Throatpunch Vault Fossil

Apr 14, 2016
    Second one it is then

4. Hassknecht

Hassknecht For hate's sake Admin Orderite

Aug 16, 2010
    So, any suggestions for the next podcast? I'd say a New Year's podcast sometime early in January would be nice.
    Since 2017 is kind of a big year for Fallout (20th Anniversary) we could use the opportunity to talk about things to come: Fallout PnP, community resurrection, that kind of stuff.
    For future podcasts: We could do them as part of the retrospective, so a full podcast dedicated to a single game, starting with Fallout 1 and not ignoring POS :D

5. Millim

Oct 13, 2010
    Yeah I wouldn't mind a retrospective of the entire series.
    I can finally talk about POS that way.

6. AgentBJ09

AgentBJ09 A Smooth-Skin

Jul 9, 2015
    Just as well, let's see if we can get Tim Cain onto the podcast. (I'd be up for a New Year podcast before then, should I have a day to spare on the weekends.)

7. Millim

Oct 13, 2010
    I wouldn't mind getting into the realms of other games.
    Like maybe have one PodCast on Final Fantasy seeing as it's the 30th FF anniversary in 2017 as well (maybe discuss our favourite Final Fantasy games).
    Also, talk about older games like Planescape or maybe even Wasteland.

I would like to do a Troika retrospective seeing as they only made three games.

• [Like] [Like] x 1