Which ethnic and cultural groups have had it the worst on Earth?

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum' started by TheHouseAlwaysWins, Feb 13, 2018.

1. Hassknecht

Hassknecht For hate's sake Admin Orderite

Aug 16, 2010
    I guess the Tutsis got fucked really hard in the Rwandan genocide... But that's more of a one-time experience (although the Hutus massacred the Tutsis more than once, and vice versa).
    But during those 100 days they had it REALLY bad.

2. Knight In Leather Armor

Knight In Leather Armor HATE CHILDREN

Feb 6, 2016
    Probably the Middle East. If you believe the Bible, the Middle East has been in a constant state of discord since pretty much the beginning of time.

If you don’t believe the Bible.. well.. the Middle East is still always at war.

3. Lanfear

Lanfear Mildly Dipped

Jan 26, 2016
    Which geographical region has had humans in it the longest? Africa? Probably Africans, then.

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  4. TerminallyChill

TerminallyChill Be excellent to each other.

Feb 16, 2018
    Hell, they're still getting fucked. Look at Cape Town right now. They're getting so desperate they're about to start sending people to Vault 15.

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  5. IamDaEmper0r

IamDaEmper0r First time out of the vault

Jul 25, 2016
    I would point out Kagame did then turn round and kill or displace a similar number of Hutus into the Congo. AND THEN INVADE THE CONGO TO GET AT THEM!!!! I mean the reason the Congo is awful today is because Kagame wanted revenge and then occupied the Congo, for its resources.

6. Hassknecht

Hassknecht For hate's sake Admin Orderite

Aug 16, 2010
    Yeah, and the Tutsis massacred the Hutus in Burundi before, too. They really don't like each other. They're like Serbs and Croats. Or Serbs and Bosniaks. Or Serbs and other Serbs.

• [Like] [Like] x 2
  7. DarkCorp

DarkCorp Sonny, I Watched the Vault Bein' Built!

Oct 27, 2003
    Throughout the world and historically, the Jews. Runner up, blacks/any indigenous peoples.

8. Supreme Shah Ismail

Supreme Shah Ismail Where'd That 6th Toe Come From?

Sep 17, 2016
  9. tgawt

tgawt ye ass

Jul 9, 2018
    Lizards.

10. Crni Vuk

Crni Vuk M4A3 Oldfag oTO Orderite

Nov 25, 2008
    The americans almost ellected one.

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  11. MPPlantOfficial

MPPlantOfficial Still Mildly Glowing

Aug 24, 2017
    They are very much alive. You can find them on Youtube and Twitch.

• [Like] [Like] x 2
  12. Cliffy McEdgeface

Cliffy McEdgeface bitch I will cut you

Jun 28, 2018
    Welcome to the Oppression Olympics. Today's event is the Relative Privation Sprint, and the first heats are well under way.

13. Beardy Unixer

Beardy Unixer First time out of the vault

Apr 24, 2018
    Classic Fallout Fans, obviously. Nothing any cultural group has ever faced in history comes close to the torture of being presented with Fallout PoS, and Fallout Tactics as precursers to a Fallout sequel, before being heartbroken by Van Buren, and then having Bethesda shit down out throats with Fallout 3, and 4.

Really, the Holocaust is nothing compared to that.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  14. Crni Vuk

Crni Vuk M4A3 Oldfag oTO Orderite

Nov 25, 2008
    You forgot Fallout 69.

I want to forget it too. You don't know how lucky you are Anne Frank. You just dont't know ...

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  15. Cliffy McEdgeface

Jun 28, 2018
    That turd is technically still lodged in Beth's sphincter, working its way down though

EDIT: You know what? Sure, I'll play this stupid game.

The Irish, and MAYBE the Ahmadiyya Muslims.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2018
  16. TerminallyChill

Feb 16, 2018
    Calling it this from now on. This will be my new go-to next to Failout 4.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  17. Cliffy McEdgeface

Jun 28, 2018
    There was canonically a Vault 69 IIRC and it was basically all women except for one man. Not sure if it was ACTUAL canon or devs 'avin a giiggle but I remember it being mentioned somewhere

18. TerminallyChill

Feb 16, 2018
    At this point, the only canon in these games is of the Tesla variety.

Also if you really wanted to be accurate, you could call it xXxf4ll0u769xXx.

19. TorontRayne

TorontRayne This ghoul has seen it all
    Staff Member Moderator Orderite

Apr 1, 2005
    This is one of those questions with no right answer. Which culture had it the worst? The ones that were wiped out? The ones in slavery? The ones that get free houses, AC, food, and healthcare since we kicked them off their land, which they are now living on with more advanced technology and longer lifespans? I vote for Atlanteans having it the worst.