You know when you played the Fallout series in the wrong order when...

Discussion in 'General Fallout Discussion' started by naossano, Jun 23, 2014.

1. Arnust

Arnust Maybe you've seen it, maybe, in a dream...

Feb 2, 2016
    Lmao I always end up storing every single one in my trunk

2. Jspy

Jspy The Lie Lie Man

Jul 1, 2016
    119. You first lay eyes upon Doc Mitchell's shelf of pre-war books and think to yourself "JACKPOT!"

• [Like] [Like] x 2
  3. Arnust

Arnust Maybe you've seen it, maybe, in a dream...

Feb 2, 2016
    To be fair, in most games with an economy books have a decent Weight/Value ratio, especially TES

4. naossano

naossano So Old I'm Losing Radiation Signs

Oct 19, 2006
    120. After playing Fallout 3, you just assume that everytime you repeat the last sentence of an npc and add a question mark, a check of intelligence is involved. You consider those intelligence checks too hard in the classics, as npc call you a moron every time you repeat their sentence and add a question mark.

121. Having started with the Beth episodes, you wonder if the first ones were actually made before Beth ones, or if they are some satire of everything that went wrong about Fo3 and Fo4.

122. Having started with Fallout 4, you are still searching the Fo1 deathclaw cave for the Power armor and the minigun that are meant to kill the beast in two turns.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2017
  5. naossano

Oct 19, 2006
    123. Having started with new Vegas, you wonder why thé Brotherhood don't attack the gunrunners, thé shi, vault City or other groups in the classics.

6. Cobra Commander

Cobra Commander Water Chip? Been There, Done That

Dec 6, 2016
    I did not know that. I suppose it's destroying the nuclear reactor? I always fix that thing.

A very welcome change, IMHO.

7. RavagersPre

RavagersPre First time out of the vault

Nov 15, 2015
    124: When you thought T-51b was a "new armor" in fallout 3, Operation anchorage.

8. naossano

Oct 19, 2006
    I hate the very obvious skill checks between bracket. It is immersion breaking imo. I prefer when the dialog is fluid and you try to find the more fitting answer by yourself instead of having a magic win button.

125. Playing Fo2, you are surprised that those lunatics from Nuka Wolrd actually managed to get their own HQ and tons of followers.

126. You were overwhelmed with joy when you found out that each classic games had several actual cities and actual distances between them, unlike the gamebryo episodes that only have one city where everything is at walking distance from everything else.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2017