Separate names with a comma.
It keeps about 70% of the original story with the other 30% being either new scenes or seemingly pointless changes.
For example, A trip to the...
Well I do have a thing for short haired girls too
Poppi? Maybe, though I can't say for certain I ever saw her that way
They were designed by hentai artists after all and I find big tiddy hentai girls hot so...
Pretty annoyed that this scene was cut entirely.
I only enjoyed the second one for the pron of Pyra tbh
He made a part 2 if it matters.
Yeah, it's different contextually but they play the same which is probably what people complain about how both ends are the same.
From a gameplay perspective it kinda is.
All I wish for is a Twinsanity remake.
Far Cry New Dawn for all it's faults is pretty good. I find it funny how people complained that it took place in the same area as Far Cry 5...
For devil's advocate, the first 2 Fallout's have you go from town to town with the dot that travels across the wasteland automatically, with some...
Korrin's fault, who made the guy who loved Fallout 3 a moderator here?
Wait, if Oblivion is 100% bad then that means everything in the game is bad. Characters, weapons, even things in the environment. That would mean...
To be honest, if you enjoy anything other than Fallout 1 or 2 you're objectively a shit person.
Sonic 06 had banging music and if you think it was shit you have objectively shit taste in music.
At least the film appears to be doing terribly everywhere, including China. Safe to say this movie is complete flop.
Press X to Doubt intensifies
I know it's a bit of a shallow reason but I do enjoy the fact Fallout 3 takes place in Washington D.C. and it's surrounding areas in a open-world...