Separate names with a comma.
Foxx: The Story of the Jackal - Demo (Fallout 2)
Name: The Story of the Jackal (mod for Fallout 2)
Version: 0.3.1 (Demo)
This mod not adapted for actual version. I can't spare the time right now.
What is this?? =)
Probably, this is not a correct example. Maybe a cat and a pussy. If it is possible to understand correctly. It's all a matter of correctness and...
He has a peculiar manner of communication, nothing more.
Yes, I know about it, I just suggested a preset option. And give the fine tuning to the player.
1. I'm sorry, but it doesn't apply directly to project.
2. If you make a choice when installing et-tu. For example: "Minimal differences" and...
1. Please separate the topics. Mod and offtop.
2. The talk about a motorcycle and other things - because they are there. If the project is being...
Hi! Let's take note. What is possible, we will try to fix it.
As far as I remember, HRP is already built into the Fixt and there is no need to do unnecessary manipulations. In the HRP settings, change the...
1. Understand, agreed, less action for moderators.
2. If the author of the topic returns, it's good. He'll have a decorated theme.
3. But the idea...
Can you explain the advantage of your approach? How is it better?
Example: You don't make a new topic for the et-tu project with every patch....
I'll ask you to re-update the first postso that it is aesthetically pleasing.
There's no point in multiplying topics. One mod - one theme.
Otherwise it will be like with Appearance mod and some other mods, that 3-5 themes...
In the coming days I will make the design and links.
Mod version - later.
Update version 1.10 (v2) - fixed a number of scripts. The version number has not changed.
Consider it in the queue for consideration, but I'll ask for it in person if necessary.
Waiting for #44 to be moved to the first post. Would move it myself, but no privileges =)
Rainman: Oblivion Lost (Fallout 2)
Name: Oblivion Lost (mod for Fallout2)
Language: RU / US
Author: Rainman (Nebesa...