A few questions.

Twisted

First time out of the vault
- Does anybody has a refer to a good map? Can't seem to find some places like "Little Lamplight", "Paradise Falls" and "Tennpenny Tower". I know Tennpenny Tower is somewhere south-west. But the south-west is actually pretty big...

- Is that Charon fellow good to hire? Or are there better ones? Charon has infinite shotgun and health-regen i read somewhere, is that true? At which barter level can you get him for 1000 caps?

- When or where can you learn to use power armor? Already have 3 full sets. But can't use them..

- I'm a saint. Is the Enclave or the brotherhood my friend?

- When doing the Reilly-ranger quest. [spoiler:3f81c31986]Which answer gives you the Ranger power armor and the minigun [/spoiler:3f81c31986]?

Thnx in advance.

Twisted said:
- Does anybody has a refer to a good map? Can't seem to find some places like "Little Lamplight", "Paradise Falls" and "Tennpenny Tower". I know Tennpenny Tower is somewhere south-west. But the south-west is actually pretty big...

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/fallout/images//d/d6/Wastelandmap.png

- When or where can you learn to use power armor? Already have 3 full sets. But can't use them..

As soon as the main quest leads you to the Brotherhood base.

Thanks man! All maps i found where half untrue. Nice place Brugge! Been there once. Antwerpen is closer for me ;).

Brugge is the only true Belgian city, all the rest is parking space.

Also, I've gained karma!

Jebus said:

Also, I've gained karma!
I LOL'd.

Also, same with Heidelberg and German cities. ;)

Jebus said:

Also, I've gained karma!

I heard that Brugge was 99.99% populated with homos, you fit right in, right Jeb?

Parking Space? That explains why Lüttich/Liege looks so deserted :lol:
Oh and Heidelberg is not a city I'm afraid.

Pope Viper said:
Jebus said:

Also, I've gained karma!

I heard that Brugge was 99.99% populated with homos, you fit right in, right Jeb?

Seems right.

Brugge has some nice historical places, but there's nothing going on. Antwerp has the history, it's a metropole, central location with all the important highway connections...
Actually, most other cities are Antwerp's backyard. The poor people keep driving here day after day because our job market is just so much richer.

Back