Already 10 Luck is there reason to pick Finesse Perk?

gregor_y

Where'd That 6th Toe Come From?
Like in the topic name im just wondering if i will score more ofter crits? or theres no point in picking up this perk...

Also im wondering about Lady Killer and Child at Heart...they are worth something i mean will i get some worthy dialogu option ar at least 2-3 funny ones?

I don't know if that's true or not, I think the perk description itself specifies "increases critical chance as though player had +5 to luck" or words to that effect, I'm at work and can't ref the game at the moment. SPECIAL caps consistently have been at 10, it doesn't say if finesse will go over 10. In other words I honestly don't know...

The description utilizes the phrase "...as though you had +5 points of luck." merely as a comparison as there's no way to actually see your Critical Chance (that I am aware of) in the game, representing the modification through an allusion to SPECIAL would allow players to understand the perk easily and most likely make it seem more appealing. Adding something equivalent to the product of 5 luck (out of a low maximum) is more attractive than a tiny ratio such as 5%.

I took Finesse perk and few levels later I removed it [via console command] and replace with other perk [not connected directly with fighting]. And I must say I see no difference while fighting without this Finesse thing.
I have LK 8 [5 base + 1 from bobblehead + Lucky Shades + Lucky 8-Ball].

I have no idea how it looks when it comes to statistics, numbers, percentage though. Maybe it's for PCs that have very low LK.

With the Finesse perk, you have a higher chance to score a critical hit on an opponent in combat, equivalent to 5 extra points of Luck.

Just check it with Luck 5 and take the Finesse Perk. You shoud have 10 i assume.

Think 10 is the limit for all SPECIALS.
Wenn have PER & INT 10, using mentats has no use too.

Wenn have LUCK 5 & Finesse then you have 10. If have more Luck not take the Finesse Perk.

I'm wearing the Rangers Armor so have +1 Luck too.

With the Child at Heart, you can get some stuff for free from Lamplight, plus the children there tend to like you more. I've only had a couple of times where I even used the Lady Killer perk.

Back