Anyone know the thought process of why spears & other throwing weapons are treated merely as bullets

Jerrid

First time out of the vault
I can not understand why they would treat a spear and similar throwable weapons, as a single use item. That would be like each gun, be it pistol or rifle, is single use and it disappears from your hand once you pulled the trigger a single time. Or you could not reload them after the magazine was empty.

I just spent some hours to finally come to be able to use a spear and it feels off, the throwing, but more importantly, it can not be picked up after thrown, even if you run up to it before it disappears. I wanted to make a melee/spear throwing Legion character and now it just seems stupid with how throwable weapons are treated.

These are much harder to come by then simple gun ammunition. It would be ok if you could go back and pick them off the ground or out of dead bodies after a battle was over. Am I supposed to carry two dozen spears for engagements? This is partly a rant, but I do want to know the thought process the devs had, if anyone knows. Thank you.

Back