Anyplace have the SKILL stats for most NPCS?

Mookeylama

First time out of the vault
Kinda like the section here that has the stats for all followers...

http://www.nma-fallout.com/content.php?page=fo3-npc

but instead had many other NPC stats? what w/ the crazy things that can be done w/ reverse pickpocketing it would really help in outfitting a "temp" follower, or even something like gearing up Dave to defend his alley in Olney. or how to equip Dave's family he left behind. i've seen 2 sets of 2 giant rads bust in and take out the adult. it's fun outfitting random npcs and then testing what they cab do BUT it'd be so much easier if we new the stats we had to work w/.

ATM i'm wanting to kit out Arkansas and release him from slavery. now it's obvious he's the whip w/ sniper rifle but i'd like to see what he could do w/ the Gauss (energy rifle), Tesla armor +10 to energy, and enclave officer hat +5 energy. but this would really only work if he had a decent energy skill to start. and while it's pretty easy to switch their weapons (take their ammo, and the weapon gets put into invo), it can be very tough changing their armor. so if Arky is gonna suck w/ the Gauss it could be hard to get that Tesla armor of him for sonething else.
so to recap, anyplace that lists at least some of the more interesting NPCs? thanks! oh and hello to the board! *waves*

Back