Attack button/ mouse problem

tomlouet

First time out of the vault
Hey there folks, i got a big problem going on, my character just won't attack! i tried every config on the setup, device and etc. When i click to change the key of attack, clicking the mouse won't apply as relative comand, the space remain empty. And if i put a letter, for example X, still nothing happens...
i'm really early in the game when i pick up the bb gun and the bat, and those cockroaches come over and i can't defend myself...i tried another mouse and still nothing happened...this is real bad....anyone got a solution? re-installing perhaps? thanks in advance

it's like

i can't even draw any weapon...is this a glitch? i've been looking everywhere and i don't find anyone with the same problem...ther must be a way around this come on! i've been waiting for this game for a decade, and now that i have it, i can't even fire a single shot...jesus christ...

As I figured out later, the reload button if held down it will put up whatever weapon you have. If you hit it again it will bring it back out. Try the reload button first.

it does not work

man it shows no animation whatsoever of holstering weapon, changing weapon, reloading or vats...NONE of these...
i dont know what to do please help me

You don't have a joystick or something else plugged in that might be getting in the way do you?

no man

nothing man, i'm starting to get suspicious of the integrated mousepad, but i unistalled the drivers of it, and still nothing happened to the problem...i have nothing plugged. just the mouse.
what could solve this???? i'm desperate!!!

Back