Best trade locations?

Andone4128

First time out of the vault
Hey guys, LONG time lurker, first time poster.

I was just wondering what trade locations you guys frequent. OTHER than the obvious ones (AKA: The Citadel, Megaton, Tenpenny tower, and Rivet City).

Thought it would be a good idea to get some places out there so others can get around and not have such a hard time finding traders.

The raider town at the end of the rail tracks with the captive Super Mutant Behemoth has a trader deep inside who despite being a raider, and watching you massacre everyone around him (they shot first), will gladly take your money.

It was really nice since it meant I didn't have to worry about hauling tons of armor halfway across the map to sell it, and he didn't have to worry about me blowing his head clean off.

[spoiler:5fdc7c2c83]There is also a nice bobbly-headed bonus near the workbench near his shop.[/spoiler:5fdc7c2c83]

The trader in the "Family" hideout is good, because you tend to have a ton of crap by the time you get to him. He also has a lot of scrap for sale (or steal) if you are into that. He is kinda an ass though, so try to rfrain from killing him, unless that is your style.

canterbury commons has the best traders once you invest in them, but you have to go to the rotunda and use the wait command to get access to them all

for my game, i noticed once i got to cantenbury the traders stoped moving and wolfgang was ALWAYS outside the commons and same for the others each being at a different city :|

Well, don't forget that the trader Fragger2k8 mentioned (in Evergreen Mills) also has the most powerful Small Gun in the game, the Terrible Shotgun.

You're better off killing the bastard and taking it (no Karma loss)! ;)

Back