Broke the subway lock...

VaporTrailx1

First time out of the vault
So anyways, I broke the subway lock to enter DC. Is there a key for it anywhere in the game? My current plan is to wander around doing side quests till I hit level 18 and get the perk that fixes all the broken locks.

VaporTrailx1 said:
So anyways, I broke the subway lock to enter DC. Is there a key for it anywhere in the game? My current plan is to wander around doing side quests till I hit level 18 and get the perk that fixes all the broken locks.

There's not just one subway entrance into the DC ruins, and most of them aren't even locked. Simply find an alternate route by exploring the edge of the ruins until you find other subway entrances.

If you force a lock it can become unpickable, while still locking the door. There is a perk, that gives you another chance. But to be honest, it would be immensely ironic, when you can lock yourself out of the GNR, because you don´t like a stupid minigame.

Well, I'm gonna see if I can survive coming up from the south through the irradiated tunnel. Can I get to GNR that way?

I don't know if this answers your question, but I haven't come across any locked or irradiated subway tunnels, and I had no issues getting to GNR.

Back