Bug in Bigtown?

KillerBee256

Still Mildly Glowing
I was doing the quest Big trouble in big town, after talking with red after getting back from saving her I tell they should have robots for there defence. But for the life of I couldn't find any damn robot in the junkyard there, is this I bug or did I not see the robots?

Some say its there, others say its not. I belive the ones that say the robot is there are on the 360 and ones that dont are on PC. I use a PC and I don't see no stinking robot, I might have seen one before the quest...

Well I do remember stumbling across a robot carcass somewhere in Big Town, in the junk next to the house on the far right when you enter from the wooden bridge.

Although I don't remember Red saying (or me having the option to say) anything about it. Probably because my science skill was too low.

EDIT : I fired up the game just to make sure. On my latest save (just before the end of the game) the robots were nowhere to be found, but on a save just after the mutant attack on Big Town they were here, one Sentry Bot (the one with rockets and minigun arms) and one Protectron (the one with laser weaponry). I can interract with them but it does nothing.

I have the 360 and I did see the robots but didn't do anything with them, I used my Small Guns skill to give the townsfold target practice so they could defend themselves. But my science skill also sucks which I'm sure was a factor.

I HAVE seen reload glitches with Dogmeat. Sometimes when I enter a new area he'll vanish but if I reload the autosave he pops back in again. If this extends to actual gameplay elements who knows what you might miss as new areas are entered?

I have a sudden to desire to kick Bethsoft's play testers in the nuts.

I'm on the PC version and I have the same bug...no robots. So I just ended up selling Red to the slavers.

Robots stuffed in corners of town. I chose just to help defend it, so was wondering what those robots were for.

Back