Copper Dreams - a cyberpunk CRPG

Discussion in 'General Gaming and Hardware Forum' started by daveyd, Jun 4, 2016.

1. daveyd

daveyd First time out of the vault

Jun 4, 2016
    Whalenought Studios, the developer of "Serpent in the Staglands" have their next game Copper Dreams on Kickstarter They're around 80% funded with a week to go.

It's a cyberpunk party-based CRPG with turn-based combat and stealth mechanics. That's pretty much all I need to know. Glad they're doing a turn-based game this time as I dislike RTwP combat and so admittedly haven't played SitS much.

• [Like] [Like] x 3
  2. Sergeant Politeness

Sergeant Politeness Where'd That 6th Toe Come From?

Jun 20, 2015
    Six days until the end...I hope they make it.

The game looks interesting so I'll probably ake the minimal contribution in the next days.

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  3. daveyd

Jun 4, 2016
    Well, they're getting close to their goal... $38, 400 with a little over 2 days left. Think they'll make it. I'm very excited for this game; lots of great ideas presented in the Kickstarter.

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  4. Gorefiend

Gorefiend First time out of the vault

Nov 26, 2015
    It does sound right up my alley, good to see they made it

5. Gaspard

Gaspard Kasparov

May 7, 2009
    I fell for the setting immediately although I hope they´ll go over their colors in their levels to clarify navigable and non-navigable areas etc. It´s all so cluttered right now! o_o

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  6. daveyd

Jun 4, 2016
    I'm happy the game is funded, even though I feel with all of the interesting ideas they put forth, they deserved to raise quite a bit more. It doesn't seem likely that the first stretch goal will be reached in the next 5 hours... however, the paypal pre-orders will count towards stretch goals until they release the beta so there's a chance that the expanded soundtrack will be funded.