Dang, I Didn't Know That's How Josh Sawyer Really Feels About Vegas!

TheKingofVault14

Fallout Fan For Life!
Lumii_20231229_035630943.jpg

This is definitely one of the funniest & most ironic thing I've seen in awhile, I- I really don't know what else to say. Heh, and what a way to end the year too man!

:shock:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Also, here's the original Tweet/Twitter Thread:

:ok: :-)

You are too quick to jump to conclusion.
What Josh said is about LAS VEGAS of current year in Earth universe
What you implied is about NEW VEGAS of 2277 years in another universe (Fallout)
Ironic? Not at all~

Guy lives fairly close to Vegas and by all accounts, it's a pretty shitty place.
I mean he likes London, I live here, it's a shithole, yet if I was given the choice to write a story set in London, I would take it.

if I was given the choice to write a story set in London, I would take it.

Ello me old china. Fallout London seems to be set in London. Tommies carrying Bren Guns, Tower Bridge dripping with some kind of algae/plant life. 'Rad Shrews running underground ( no idea if you can tame them ).
Corny songs about journey to Merseyside. I bet loads of dialogue has to be re-written, the bits that mention Her Maj who died some time not so long ago.
I can't wait not to buy it hehe.

Vegas is a shit hole. Anytime I drove through it when I lived in Utah something bad happened. Reno is a shit hole too.

Guy lives fairly close to Vegas and by all accounts, it's a pretty shitty place.
I mean he likes London, I live here, it's a shithole, yet if I was given the choice to write a story set in London, I would take it.
At least you don't live in Birmingham.

At some point in my life, I'd like to do a fan pilgrimage to the real Vegas. Furthest west I've gone is D.C. and Arlington, VA. When I went to both cities in the same day, that was on a school field trip in 4th grade. So I can say I've visited the IRL Capital Wasteland.

Back