DEI Detected (website)

Isn't this related to the Sweet Baby Inc controversy that has been generating a lot of discussion in certain arenas?

That was a Brazilian dude who had a steam list called Sweet Baby Inc detected.

Edit: Yes, from the "About us" it's the same dude.

Imaging having to check a list to see if your upcoming purchases or totally fucked or not.

I don't need a list. If I want to know if a game is worth buying or not I just go on the game's steam discussions forum and there will be threads about how the game sucks because of whatever reasons. And if it is because of DEI, there will definitely be A LOT of threads about it.

Thankfully most of the games that I play are not of any intrest for the DEI-crowd. Like no one cares about that shit in Warno or mappies. This feels relevant for the remnants of the anti-sjw right and other such normies.

Thankfully most of the games that I play are not of any intrest for the DEI-crowd. Like no one cares about that shit in Warno or mappies. This feels relevant for the remnants of the anti-sjw right and other such normies.
I think it's for normies who still play AAA slop.
I don't and I didn't have the slightest interest in a single one of these titles before so whether or not they were DEI infested or not didn't even matter to me. But still, it's good that consoomers have 'some' kind of a tool to use to verify whether or not they want to support a company or not based on their own principles. I wish we had some kind of app like this for scanning groceries at the store to avoid scumbag companies who do worse than DEI in a luxury product.

I don't need a list. If I want to know if a game is worth buying or not I just go on the game's steam discussions forum and there will be threads about how the game sucks because of whatever reasons. And if it is because of DEI, there will definitely be A LOT of threads about it.
This is the way. I find Steam discussions seem to be less corrupted with fake reviews for whatever reason. By comparison, Google play store is awful.

I do get frustrated when it turns into a culture war joust, like the BG3 discussions did, but I feel I can get a good sense if I will enjoy the game from the reviews.

Back