Do you wait or Leave

Godmonkee

First time out of the vault
Just for fun
Do you wait for your companions or do you leave them and let them catch up to you.

I always end up waiting for them and end up wasting loads of time waiting for them, because they can't follow you and always have to take the long way round everything.

Godmonkee

They are following me most of the time - even if I take short ways by jumping from ridges. (They jump and don´t walk around as you descripted it). Only exceptions are things like "extreme" (pathfinding-wise) tours to black mountain.

I´m playing on PC, but that shouldn´t (?) make any difference.

chewie said:
They are following me most of the time - even if I take short ways by jumping from ridges. (They jump and don´t walk around as you descripted it). Only exceptions are things like "extreme" (pathfinding-wise) tours to black mountain.

I´m playing on PC, but that shouldn´t (?) make any difference.

Really, they never follow me at all when I walk off ridges etc, I say they it is Raul, he always takes the long way round, it's weird.

I am on Xbox version by the way

Godmonkee said:
I am on Xbox version by the way

Maybe my guess was wrong and it does make a difference on the console version. I double checked it at Black Rock Cavern - there is a ridge to the right (if you stand in front of it) - there I jumped down. Veronica decided it´s too high and jumped from a different spot - but she jumped. :) Was a hard landing though. (she groaned in pain ^^)

Back