Downtown DC Crashing

pitttbulll

First time out of the vault
Hello.
I was wondering if anyone else is having this problem?
I read through many of the crash posts to see if any match my problem but I couldn't seem to find any similarities, so I apologize if I missed one and are repeating a previous post.
Anytime I try to fast travel to any of the downtown area buildings my game crashes.
However, I can fast travel to any of the metro stations downtown and the game works fine.
If I travel near any of the downtown buildings ( museum history, archives, monument) the game will crash.
Anywhere else on the world map works fine with no problems.
I don't know if it's related, but these problems seem to have started happening after I activated the LIVE feature.
This problem just started within the last week, until now it was never a problem.
Also, I have Charon with me now if that matters.
I did a complete uninstall/install, keeping my savegames, but it made no difference.
I've read on a couple of the other website forums about people having this similiar problem, but there seems to be no good answer or solution to the problem
If anyone has any advice or input, it would be greatly appreciated, I really enjoy this game but this is driving me crazy.
I'm running vista.
Thanks.

Back