Fallout 2: Remake RPG 3D

Looks like a very interesting take on Fallout 2 tbh.
If they 1:1 its writing, quest design and lore I would definitely be interested in giving it a try.

upload_2023-10-27_18-26-13.png

Seems like its being made in Construct 3, so far what's been shown is pretty good and the original doom style I would say works pretty well with the classic fallout art style

This was already announced in modding thread like a year or so back, i thought that my homie's zeal will burn out on this, but it looks like it didn't.. good for him. After what bethesda did with fallout franchise i don't want to see another fallout in first person perspective, so my vote is nay, although time will tell how this game is going to develop.
this guy does have ambitious plans. To support Windows Mac and Linux simultaneously, is no small task. However it's more likely for a radscorpion to part with it's tail, than for a Polish fallout fan to complete the task, he advertises to do. My homies are usually just this kind of people..

This fan project is so cool!!! The first time I first heard &seen anything about it, blew me away. I cannot wait to see its completion whenever that is!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :ok: 8-)

Back