Fallout 4 more hairstyles?

xXxKillaHDxXx

First time out of the vault
this might sound like a small feature but should bethesda add more hairstyles to the game? for males and females :)

I would be more concerned about the game. being. good. Hairstyles can come after, in the case of hairstyles though the current ones look really bad. They look stiff and plasticy in my opinion.

The unlockable hairstyles look a bit silly, imo. But anyway, there's nothing that can't be added with mods.

At least, long hairstyles are available and are rigged/animated.

I would be more concerned about the game. being. good. Hairstyles can come after, in the case of hairstyles though the current ones look really bad. They look stiff and plasticy in my opinion.

I will say that Bethesda managed some progress - you no longer become bald when you wear hats. Baby steps, perhaps we will get to the "good game" part at some point. With a different dev. And a different publisher. In a different dimension.

They ought to work on the current ones first cause they look like arse

Is... is that what arses look like where you come from?

I will say that Bethesda managed some progress - you no longer become bald when you wear hats. Baby steps, perhaps we will get to the "good game" part at some point. With a different dev. And a different publisher. In a different dimension.

My character went bald all the time because of hats and power armor. I don't know what you are getting at.

And to me it just looks like they brought over all the FO3 styles into FO4, I didn't really notice anything new. Plus all the beards look like someone crapped on your characters face. All in all the character creation and the hairstyles leave little to be desired for me.

Not to be rude but... WHO THE FUCK CARES?! I want some more dialogue. Even if it is badly written. Seriosly they barely wrote anything. No npc talks with you for more than two minutes... i get lonely in the commonwealth.

Speaking of hairstyles, anyone remember the fact they had some fucking unlockable hairstyles in the form of magazines, but then there were only 2 of them in the whole game? It's like.. why even fucking bother putting it in then? Seriously, I was so disappointed when I found out there were only 2. I actually found them humorous.

Speaking of hairstyles, anyone remember the fact they had some fucking unlockable hairstyles in the form of magazines, but then there were only 2 of them in the whole game? It's like.. why even fucking bother putting it in then? Seriously, I was so disappointed when I found out there were only 2. I actually found them humorous.

Hey I'm trying to derail this thread if you don't mind. :smug:

Not to be rude but... WHO THE FUCK CARES?! I want some more dialogue. Even if it is badly written. Seriosly they barely wrote anything. No npc talks with you for more than two minutes... i get lonely in the commonwealth.
It's lonely because the evil bad guise outnumber the living population of people trying to survive and rebuild(lul) 10 to 1.

They ought to patch in nudity and allow us to trim our pubic hair.
I'd like it if it was in a game we all liked and wanted to play so we can enjoy its full glory.

They need to add a buzzcut into the game. I couldn't make a character that looked like me because all the short hairstyles either make you look black, Russian, or a redneck.

Back